Spam script somewhere in my game

Yes! I think that’s the virus! Scroll down to see if any code is included.

4 Likes

I will have to tomorrow after school when I have computer time… Thank you both so much!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s malicious.

Roblox code runs behind the scenes, unless you show it with other settings (which you probably don’t have enabled).

Roblox will also never state anything like that.

4 Likes

Just read through this, and the script that you found is most likely the malicious one, but here’s a plugin you can use in the future for removing viruses and other malicious scripts: Ro-Defender™ Plugin v8.7 - Roblox

4 Likes

You always need to be careful when using free models and plugins. Some plugins can create backdoors for exploiters and possibly a backdoors to even steal your game.

Right now since the virus seems to have been contained what I recommend doing is search in toolbox for script and examine any script you got from free models.

Also delete anti lag scripts and any sort of pillavirus spam script. I’d recommend only using stuff that has that little badge by it or had a decent like to to dislike.

Also please make sure not to get any sort of vipdoor/game pass free models those types of things you want to script yourself.

Please let me know if you need anymore help.

Sincerely,
Aura

5 Likes

I recommend using an anti-virus plugin like GameGuard Anti Virus V2 [ALPHA] to find and delete the script.

Also, happy birthday!

5 Likes

What sort of GUI pops up?

30 characterssss

3 Likes

A shop GUI…which is really bad and not something I want in my game.

4 Likes

Any screenshots of this? Do you mean a Robux shop GUI or a PromptPurchase?

3 Likes

Like a thing that is like “buy this gravity coil!” sort of thing

3 Likes

Hmm, okay. Could you screenshot the issue so I can help?

3 Likes

Um tomorrow I will after school :grinning:
Oh also you can play the game and it’s there

3 Likes

Okay, let me know then so I can help you. :smiley:

3 Likes

Just play the game and look for yourself :confused:

3 Likes

Oh yeah lol, forgot there was a game link :rofl:

4 Likes

Had a look at the game, seems to be decent. A shop window appears (gradient), is that what you’re talking about? Buttons don’t work and it doesn’t ask me to buy anything.

2 Likes

Yeah because 3rd party sales is off and you can close out of the window if you press a little button.

3 Likes

Make sure to check server Script service Do you have luraph script(s) On game?

2 Likes

you can try this forum post out, It help me from back doors etc. (Note not my post so no credit) A backdoor disguised as a "fast load" place - #9 by BankrollHero

2 Likes

Well obviously the game would (well maybe) have scripts if @OriginalTopicPoster is a scripter.

Also this makes no sense and I hate how there is random capital letters. Just for our eyes, I will make/try to make this sound clearer:

Make sure to check the ServerScriptService. Do you have any scripts in it/in the game that you trust/verified yourself?

2 Likes