Spawns are spawning me above the roof

I keep getting this on this one game im making, I got a spawn and it keeps spawning me above the roof.

The height of roof is plenty of space, it just keeps doing it.
I have checked for parts blocking the room but thats not the case.
What do I do?

I Screenshot_55

1 Like

I don’t use spawns much but I’ve seen people just stick it under the floor. It’s inconvenient but works most of the time.

I got a solution my self right after I posted this, The spawns were so low under the map it didnt want to spawn me at the exact location

This is usually caused by your ceiling being too low. Increase the height of your room, or as @Sctrx said,

Increasing the height of a room has worked for me in the past, so it should work here.

You have a few options for how to fix this. I’ll repeat a couple mentioned earlier.

• Increase the height of the room
  • Place the spawn underneath the floor
  • CFrame the character above the spawn (Spawn.CFrame * CFrame.new(0, 3, 0))

I personally recommend either of the last two. Sometimes, changing the way your build looks to accommodate a spawning issue is not a pretty thing to do when you have a specific design choice in mind. The second one is usually what I’d recommend only in a scenario where you absolutely need the space - but that doesn’t always work. The last one though, is almost always guaranteed to work depending on the way in which you set up your code.

5 Likes