Specific Roblox Logo background

Does anyone know what this type of background usually used in Roblox Game Icons is referred to by?

Sorry if this is the wrong topic, please let me know if it is in the replies.

I believe it is called a sunburst background.

1 Like

My word. Not to be rude but what makes you think its okay to post a topic that is asking for help in community resources…

Please read the guidelines before posting. Move this to #help-and-feedback:art-design-support

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the help. I’ve been looking for this for a while.

1 Like

Alright, sorry about that! I will fix that right now

2 Likes

Thank you! Wasnt trying to be rude but the recent misuse of the forum by people who dont know common sense (not saying this is you and if so you have learned your lesson) is getting really frustrating.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. I am just not completely familiarized with the topics on the forums yet because I am fairly new to it. I only recently got accepted.

1 Like

I strongly encourage you to give a read to the onboarding information, and familiarize yourself with the category guidelines prior to posting.

This will help prevent clogging of the system and draw attention to where it is needed.

With that said. Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you here.

I indeed will, and thank you for the welcome. I will read those and try to keep myself within the guidelines as best as I can.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a sunrays background I can give you mine if you want it but if you have one of your own then it’s alright.

That’s the sunrays effect everyone uses in their GFX hopefully this helps get some clients.

1 Like