Specific script crashes Roblox Studio

Reproduction Steps
I copy and paste the following code into a blank Roblox studio place and the game instantly crashes. I can post any other code of any length into Roblox studio and it does not crash, but this specifically makes it crash 100% of the time

If the script is already in a game, and I open it, studio immediately crashes. It also breaks if I try and sync the code in using Rojo (I have also disabled Rojo and all my other plugins, and it still causes my studio to crash)

I have tried a full reinstall

I am running an M1 MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 10CPU and 32GPU cores running the latest macOS Monterey build

Expected Behavior
Studio to not crash

Issue fully described so very interesting text to fill up space

Actual Behavior
It crashes

Studio doesn’t freeze, rather it looks normal for 2-3 seconds, before shutting quickly. The full window closes, it does not take my back to the studio home page

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Crashing
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly

I cannot reproduce this issue. When I pasted your code into a module script, it functioned as intended.

I also tested it in runtime by implementing it into a standalone version of Yucon Framework. Both in-game and in-studio, it does not cause issues.

My specifications:

• Microsoft Windows 11 Home, x64-based
  • B450M Bazooka Motherboard
  • 16GB RAM
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5600 6-Core Processor
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
2 Likes

Hey @BULK_BROGAN

Sorry for not updating you!

If the issue is still happening, could you please send me privately your log/dump files?

Thank you!