Speed limit sign model

Anything missing or anything else I could add? Feel free to critique as well.

Time taken: 22 minutes

Use: future cart ride game.

17 Likes

This is really detailed! What reference did you use? It almost seems like you had one in your room while you designed it lol.

2 Likes

uh, 60 what exactly? 60 carts, 60 futures, 60 rides, 60 games? clarify (on the sign).

jokes aside its really epic

3 Likes

This is super clean! :happy3:
Looking at similar references. ( Round speed limit posts and signs), the red circles often tends to be a bit thicker and inwards (white-red-white) which makes it easier to notice while driving.

Whether you implement this or not, the post looks great and the detail is fantastic.

Amazing detail, perhaps add MPH under the sixty so everyone knows (only if your implying that it’s a sixty miles per hour sign).

1 Like

This is really amazing! The only thing I’d change is maybe a better texture for the base, not
sure what would look better but it’s just not sitting right with me. Also it maybe give the red outline more thickness.

personally I like driving at 60 carrots :sunglasses:

1 Like

Speed limit signs in the UK are like that. They’re in miles per hour.

3 Likes

Yep. They’re a bit thicker IRL. I’ll change it depending on use (e.g a city rp game probably needs the feedback, but a cart ride doesn’t really)

1 Like

Yeah thats what I was thinking! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have fun with your projects!

Sail

i know, but your players might not know that. best to write somewhere the unit of speed.

I’m being extremely picky but the text on the sign isn’t fully in the center.

1 Like

I always suffer that issue with unicode arrows. I’ll have a check tomorrow and adjust it, but my cart ride game already has too many signs that I can’t replace. So the defect will have to be there. :frowning:

1 Like

It looks great and has amazing details ! This is a really nice creation.

Have fun with your projects and keep up the good work !

2 Likes