[Speedbuild] 2 Hour Lighthouse speedbuild! (New updated images!)

Hello once again, it’s me WSSI! You may have seen some of my older speed builds, I’ve kind of turned this into a series if you wish :slight_smile: Anyways, I present to you my lighthouse speed build made entirely using Roblox studio! (NO BLENDER). Let me know what you guys think about this 2-hour creation of mine!
My twitter: https://twitter.com/WSSI_Dev

23 Likes

Where is the image? I don’t see anything at all.

1 Like

Haha yes sorry, I clicked the create topic before uploading the images by accident, oof!

1 Like

It looks amazing, although the tower from some angles looks like its going to fall off

1 Like

Looks incredible. Great attention to detail.

1 Like

:wink: Thank you! (30characters needed)

Looks amazing, the amount of detail is outstanding in this build!

2 Likes

That looks amazing! It reminds me of a Miyazaki film (the bath-house from Spirited Away mostly.) Does it have an interior as well? It looks sick regardless!

2 Likes

Thats the most realistic light house on all of Roblox man ! Jesus !!

2 Likes

You think haha? Thanks so much for those kind words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha true, thanks :slight_smile: as of now it doesn’t but I’ll probably be adding one soon, I’ve got even bigger and way more complex projects coming!

2 Likes

Extremely impressive. Under 2 hours?? I’ve never been more jealous of a post

2 Likes

Haha thank you, I saw your low poly build, it’s pretty neat too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

woah ! This is super realistic , brawo !

3 Likes

I couldn’t think of anything else to add anymore haha, thank you :slight_smile:

Ive added a theme to the lighthouse as requested by the commission!

Magnificent! The fact that you only used Roblox parts entirely is impressive. Wow.

1 Like

Why are your speed builds better than my normal builds

Haha ive seen some of your stuff, its dope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 hours and not 2 weeks? Impressive! The ambience could be a bit better, y’know, a tall stone structure unsupported in a lake, but this build really shows the insanely amazing amount of talent you have.

1 Like