[Speedbuild] 3 Hour Sci-Fi/SCP Lobby!

I time my speed builds haha, it was 3 hours I swear. A lot of the things I can re use and you can see that in the images haha, thank you though :slight_smile:!

Looks amazing, did you use any plugins along with the standard tools?

1 Like

Thank you, I used f3x but thats it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I absolutely love this! It’s way better than anything i could’ve made or even dreamed of making.

1 Like

I havent added texturing and all, I shouldve done that at first, now I have to go back and do it all ;p

Oh, so you’re the friendly indian who is smart and gets the job done? Good job!

Don’t mean to be offensive, if I do or am being without knowing.

haha what?? Guess im indian now lol.

1 Like

haha mi repli to repli xdddddddd

1 - I am, jealous of you good sir.
2 - How even?
3 - I think this would take me months, it wouldn’t even look as good as this.
4 - How much more details could a Lobby need?
5 - This does not look like ROBLOX good sir.

1 Like

Haha thank you :). I’m sure you’d be able to, just pop on a bit of music and you’ll get it done in no time lol

2 Likes

That only took you 3 hours to make… That would take me a whole year to make and it STILL wouldn’t be that good! That is completely amazing!

1 Like

haha thank you, wait till you see what im working on :wink:

2 Likes

Ooooooooo, I can’t wait!!! : D

This looks amazing and the details are overwhelming. It was so incredible my device had a hard time loading the images! Great work!

I wouldn’t take what he builds seriously. He is a known scammer and liar I have been notified by multiple that he is a scammer. This isn’t even Roblox on the pictures he is showing. The best of builders can’t even build this in 3 hours.

I don’t wanna argue much, but that is Roblox and don’t call out people in public. It is rude. Private message me instead.