Spirit Airlines || Training Guide

Spirit Airlines
:airplane: “Fly above the skies.” :airplane:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Welcome to the Spirit Airlines training guide! The purpose of this is to assist the people who host training!
GROUP: SPIRIT AIRLINES OFFICIAL GROUP
TRAINING CENTER: SPIRIT AIRLINES - TRAINING CENTER
GAME: SPIRIT AIRLINES - OFFICIAL GAME
:arrow_right: -=INFORMATION=- :arrow_left:

PERMISSIONS
**RANKS ALLOWED TO BE ASSISTANTS**: Supervisor+ The role of the "Trainer" is to help after the helpers have gone over the information needed and go through the questions!

RANKS ALLOWED TO BE TRAINER: Supervisor+
The role of “HELPER” is to help after the helpers have gone over the information once the host dismisses everyone

RANKS ALLOWED TO CO-HOST: Vice President+
The role of “CO-HOST” is to help the host when the host goes over the lines, some will be split up with the Co-Host!

RANKS ALLOWED TO HOST: * President+
The role of “HOST” is to go over the lines in the beginning and to supervise the training!

BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE TRAINING (HOST)
1. Make a card on Trello stating the date, time. Be sure to use the correct format.

-Be sure to make announce the training in the discord 15 minutes before by using:

?training
Spirit Airlines

GROUP SHOUTS (HOST) -Be sure to make announce the training in the discord **15 minutes** before by using: > ?training

-Announce the training in the group shout by running the following in the discord:

:shout Greetings! A training will begin in 30 minutes, please make sure to join 15 minutes before and get ready! Have a great day! roblox.com/games/11817284047

Greetings! A training will begin in 30 minutes. Bring a pen and paper, and get ready to train. Please make sure to join ~15 minutes before and the server will lock at XX:OO!

-Open PTS to view commands and run them (in game commands)

:pts open
:pts enable

:arrow_right: -=INFO SECTION=- :arrow_left:

TRAINING PHASE I (HOST) (CO-HOST) ***(HOST)***
:sm Greetings! Welcome to this training, I will be your host for today with my co-host beside me! 
:sm As we begin this session PTS is enabled and denied currently, talking right now will result in a kick!
:sm We will now go over some simple terms!
:sm PTS - Permission to Speak 
:sm STS - Shoulder to Shoulder
:sm SFL - Single File Line
:sm Now we will go over some rules! 
:sm Rule I: Each ROBLOX player who enters our facilities should have a pleasant and enjoyable time. Any unprofessional behaviors and/or rudeness that occurs in our community will result in disciplinary actions.
:sm Rule II: Grammar must be maintained at all times during this training session. Failure to do so will result in a strike.
:sm Rule II: Please remember to show respect to your trainers as they are taking the time out of their day to help you.
:sm Rule III: Once you have reached 3 grammatical strikes, you will automatically fail the training.
:sm Rule IV: If you have any excess questions, please use the resource “PTS” & a staff member will be more than glad to assist you.
:sm Rule V: Please do not fuss with your Trainer, if you feel as if they are wrong about something, please inform a higher rank.
:sm Our Co-Host will now finish up the rules & training expectations! 

(CO-HOST)

:sm Rule VI: Please comply with all directions at ALL times!
:sm Rule VI: If you fail the training please do not fuss with your trainer and comply with the directions! Feel free to apply again for training!
> :sm Rule VI: Please be prepared to stay here **up to 1 hour** so we can fully train and prepare you, it may end earlier! Leaving early will result in a fail.
:sm If you get disconnected, do not fret you have been put on a whitelist so join up and explain to a high-rank what happened!
> :sm You CAN NOT chat without running ":pts request" if you say anything else you WILL be automatically kicked!
:sm We will now be talking about the training information and other useful stuff. Please take notes to help ensure success in this session!
:sm To help with passing be sure to use full grammar! 
:sm Be sure not to troll this session or you will be dismissed!
:sm In this training, you must go to the area where you choose to train! 
:sm If you are ranked "Awaiting-Training" please wait to be teleported to your designated areas! 
:sm In this training, if you happen to fail to use grammar or answer a question, don't fret you get 3 strikes before you get kicked!
```lua
:sm Once passed, you MUST wait until a high rank says you can leave to ensure you get ranked!
:sm That is all. Please wait to be dismissed.

*STAFF: MAKE TRAINERS HEAD TO THEIR DESIGNATED AREAS AND DISMISS THE TRAINEES.

:arrow_right: -=TRAINING SECTION=- :arrow_left:

TRAINING PHASE II (TRAINER)
Salutations! My name is (name), and I am your Head Trainer today! Together we will go over some general information. 
After we have completed the information, you will go with my assistants for the quiz and troll test. Now is the time to ask any questions with "PTS".
Great! Let's begin.
While working at the airport... grammar is a MUST. If you fail to use grammar it may result in disciplinary actions.
If you encounter an exploiter, do not panic! Please use are moderator call OR for faster response, please create a ticket in our communications server. 
In case there is a troller, you are to give III warnings before you may kick them using the panel. Any abuse WILL result in a group blacklist. 
When warning someone, please use the format: Warning (#) - (REASON)
Failure to follow these simple rules will result in a demotion / blacklist / moderator's discretion. 
Assistants may now choose up to 5 trainees and head upstairs to an available desk to continue the training!

:arrow_right: -=QUESTIONAIRE SECTION=- :arrow_left:

TRAINING PHASE III (ASSISTANT) Do NOT use “sm”. If they get 2 or more questions wrong, please dismiss them. Watch out for grammar as well.

TRAINER

Salutations! My name is (name), and I am your trainer today! Together we will do a quiz section and a troll test section.
The questionnaire will consist of V questions, if you get II wrong (III if you own the "Priority Trainee" game pass) you WILL be dismissed. Any further questions?
Awesome! We will now begin with the questions. Please be patient as I sent them out to you.

Begin Questions

:pm (user,user,user) Will you be polite to all Passengers and staff members, no matter what rank they are?

Correct answer: Yes.

:pm (user,user,user) What is the definition of admin abuse?

Correct answer: Admin abuse is when someone uses their admin powers incorrectly/negatively to break the rules.

:pm (user,user,user) How many warnings does a troller receive?

Correct answer: A troller recieves III warnings.

:pm (user,user,user) What would you do after a troller receives III warnings or if there is an exploiter?

Correct answer: I would call a mod to ban them.

:pm  (user,user,user) Please correct the following sentence: halo welcome too spirittt airwais!

Correct answer: Hello, welcome to Spirit Airways!

TRAINER

Congratulation's! You have all successfully completed the questionnaire! We will now begin the trolling section. Please be patient as I do the troll test with all of you.
As I am trolling, begin to use our III warning system and handle the situation appropriately. Imagine myself as a common troller. Remember exploiters get no warnings and you immediately call an SHR!

Begin to troll your Trainees one by one. You may get creative with the trolling session, but do NOT be inappropriate. If you decide to “exploit”, make sure that they immediately call a MR/HR.

Once you finish, it is up to you to decide whether your Trainee passed or not. Refer below to the preset messages.

You may ask your Trainees to STS along a wall if you need to get someone else to rank to prevent confusion. Or, you can have them stay in their seats and ask someone to come over.

If there is no one in-game who is able to rank, please go to the Discord and DM someone who is able to rank your passing Trainees.

:arrow_right: -=PASSERS & FAILS =- :arrow_left:
▬▬▬▬▬▬

IF PASSED
▬▬▬▬▬▬

Trainer: Congratulations, you have all passed! Please allow a moment for the ranker to come over and dismiss you!
*Call over ranker/host.

IF FAILED
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pass if the person got at least 3/5 correct. Fail if the person got below that.

Trainer:

:kick (user) I apologize to inform you that you have failed. Feel free to try again another time as you are welcome to! We hope to see you again and good luck for next time! c:

1 Like