Splash World Water Park FAQ

Splash World Water Park FAQ

:question: How can I become staff? Work in the park?
Currently, Staff and Jr. Lifeguard roles can be unlocked via the purchase of the corresponding passes. (Read the details on the Splash World store page)

:question: Can I be ranked Staff or Jr. Lifeguard in the group?
Yes! The process is now automated, but there are a few steps to take after you purchase the game pass.

1. You must be a member of the group.
  2. After you own the pass and are a member of the group, you need to re-join the game. This will allow the game to know you need to be ranked in the group.
  3. After you are ranked in the group, you will see that you are now ranked in-game the next time you join.

:question: What if I own both Staff and Jr. Lifeguard? What am I ranked?
If you own both the Staff and Jr. Lifeguard passes you will be ranked Staff as Staff is a higher rank than Jr. Lifeguard. You will still have the benefits of both passes, but only one rank will show in group and in-game.

:question: What is the Passholder rank? What is an Ultimate Shell Collector?
Passholder is a new rank designed to say thank you to dedicated Splash World guests that are considered Ultimate Shell Collectors. You earn this rank by accumulating over 15, 000 shells. This is not an automated rank. After you reach the designated amount of shells, and you rejoin the game, a notice will be sent to our admin team and you should have your rank assigned within 48 hours.

:question: What if I own both Staff and Jr. Lifeguard and I earn the Passholder rank? What am I ranked?
If you own both the Staff and Jr. Lifeguard passes, and you earn the Passholder rank, you will be ranked Staff as Staff is a higher rank than both Passholder and Jr. Lifeguard. Only one rank will show in group and in game.

:question: Why should I join the Splash World group?
-Free shells ONLY for group members!
-Periodic shell codes only redeemable by group members.
-Access to our Splash World time capsule!
-Park Guest Rank overhead and chat tag in-game
-Special Ranks for Staff and Jr. Lifeguard pass owners
-More in-game perks TBA!

:question: Where do I find Shell Codes?
Shell codes can be found on the group wall, on the game wall, and sometimes on our social media pages.

:question: Do Shell Codes expire?
Yes, most of them expire within a designated time frame. If there is no time frame listed the codes may be available indefinitely.

:question: How do players collect shells?
There are several ways of collecting shells. Players are awarded a random amount of shells each day for logging-in to the game, players can collect shells that spawn around the map, earn shells just for being in the game , and can redeem shell codes posted on our social media, game and group walls.

:question: How do I get my avatar to dance at Spawn?
The avatar you see dancing at Spawn is the avatar of the person that has accumulated the most shells at Splash World EVER! So you need to do some serious shell collecting to see your avatar dancing! (Have fun shell collecting!)

:question: There’s a penguin roaming the park, should we be worried?
No, don’t be worried, that’s Chase! He’s our park pet and can often be found roaming around outside of Penguin Pass. If you see him we encourage you to take a picture and share it with us on one of our Social Media channels. He’s very sweet, but also very shy so don’t feel sad if he wanders away while you’re visiting with him.

Have a question you don’t see answered in our FAQ? Feel free to post it on our group wall or in our communication channels and we’ll try to get it answered as soon as possible.

3 Likes