Splitting Point Game Jam | $2,500 ROBUX GIFT CARD PRIZE POOL!

Hey everyone, here at Splitting Point Studios we are constantly amazed by the wide talent we see on the Roblox platform. We draw so much inspiration from the community for our own projects, we have decided to host our own gamejam to celebrate all of you!

The game jam dates are the 17th Dec - 19th Dec.

Prize Pool

1st Place: $1000 Robux Gift Card

2nd Place: $750 Robux Gift Card

3rd Place: $750 Robux Gift Card

Team Details

So you’ve made it this far, and want to participate, well good news, we are allowing teams up to 5 developers to participate in the jam!

Theme

The theme will be announced on the day of the gamejam!

Rules

• Follow Roblox Community Guidelines!

• No reusing work

• Max 5 team members

• You can enter multiple teams if you wish

How to enter
Checkout this link below

Join our discord, here we will announce the theme and how to join the game jam!

28 Likes

Excited, very excited :grinning: . Good luck to everyone.

6 Likes

Love this. Do we need to share our password to that link??

Is there a reason it doesn’t go though the weekend?

bruh, it says He won’t be able to see.

My bad, I misread the information. I’ve personally never have heard of the website before, and the large event prizes made me a bit suspicious,

Hello, I’m interested in this but I’ve got a small question. Is the “$1000 Robux Gift Card” 1000 robux or $1000 worth of robux?

2 Likes

why is this a thing?

why did you say this

$1000 worth of robux I am pretty sure.

Hello! I am sure that @jandel specified $1000 robux “giftcard” and not its “worth” of robux

1000 dollars worth of robux or R$1000?

It is $1000 USD worth of Robux :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because I could enter with an old good game that I worked on for a year while others make a game in a few days/weeks.

self explanatory, obviously follow the guidelines

damn that’s generous

kudos to the ones who put in the large sum

lets say theres 5 developers on the team, is the money split between them? or a full 1k$ in robux for each developer who contributed to the project?

I’m assuming it’s a split, but with huge developers you never know. To me it seems kind of obvious that the man isn’t going to pay you $5000 USD worth of robux.

Yes, total prize pool is 2500 and will be split

2 Likes