SPlugin - Making plugin design simple

that dosent work lol yea it didnt worked for me at ALL

Could you provide some helpful information of this issue?

so like when istarted it and i did give it perms it just said plr didnt provide perms and I DID

I think I see the issue, I will try and fix this as fast as I can!

i am making a plugin as well for measuring things hopefully mine not cause errors

v0.7.0b Fix!

Changes:

• Removed the tonumber() inside of the createButtonModule which would spit out an error if the characters were not numbers when typed. In future, I’ll be readding this but as a temporary measure, I have gotten rid of it.

hey ur plugin has another major glitch LOL
sometimes it dosent add plugin and sometimes when u put space in toolbar it well glitches rlly bad lol so better fix that

Please elaborate, can you show an image or video of this issue in private DMs.

Say hello to v0.7.2b!

Changes:

• Added a modules option to decide whether or not you would like the modules folder to come with the plugin!

Please tell me if you encounter any bugs!

Also, thanks for 15 sales! :partying_face:

Say hello to v0.7.5b!

Changes:

• This should fix @Qinrir’s issue, if you put a plugin with a space, the variables would be broken and the plugin script would contain a syntax error.
  • Name of plugin script has changed from Plugin NameMain
  • The widget will now open and close when the button is clicked (if the ‘widget’ option is selected)

Please tell me if you encounter any bugs!

1 Like

With the poll you made above, I think it would be best to have your plug-in check if the image id for your plug-in is empty, if so then you just make the button a text button. If it isn’t empty then you apply that image to the button. I think this would fit well for everyone’s plugins that they’re making.

1 Like

Seems cool but it got deleted.

Hey guys - I’ll be making a new plugin since it looks like it has been moderated! Sorry for the inconvenience, just regular roblox moderation!

New plugin has been made! I’ll update the post body to contain the new link.
You can get it here.

Say hello to v0.8.2b!

Changes:

• UI Redesign
  • SPlugin should feel much more lively, with much more tweening
  • New Presets Tab
  • Widget and Modules Folder options have been moved to the presets tab!
  • Default Decal ID Support! - How default decal ID works is pretty easy to understand, the script will check to see if the entered decal id is nil, if so, check if they have
    a default decal id entered, if so, it will use the decal id, if not, it will be blank.
  • Readded tonumber()
See here!

Please tell me if you encounter any unexpected behavior!

2 Likes

This plugin is amazing, something that’s kind of bothering me is the logo. It needs a bit more detail but its not a big thing! Good job.

sadly, I'm unsure what else to replace it with (I just found it on an icons list) but as you stated, it isn't a big issue.

Minor Update

Changes:

1 Like

Say hello to v0.8.5b!

Changes:

• Added a version system where it’ll tell you in the presets tab to update, should be non-invasive.
  • Small changes
1 Like

Say hello to v0.8.6b!

Changes:

• Fixed a visual issue where the Presets tab would appear in front of the Home tab when first switched.
  • After the overhaul of the Developer Hub (now known as the Creator Hub) documentation, the wiki page link has been broken. It is now fixed!

(I know it’s been a year and a half since I last updated… Talk about procrastination)

Expect more updates soon!

1 Like