Sponsor Ads are getting No Impressions

Hello everyone. I was working with the new Ads Manager (which I am not familiar with), and noticed that some of my sponsors have been getting no impressions.

As you can see, the mobile ads seem to be doing just fine. The desktop ads are very bad numbers, and the console is getting absolutely nothing.

Each of these ads, I used 34 credits (which is equivalent to ~10k robux). This means that I spent ~30k robux on all of these ads.

This is either a glitch, or I’m getting scammed by Roblox right now.

I wouldn’t be worried if we were an hour or so into the ad, but it has been 10 hours. The ad lasts 24 hours and the console one still has nothing. It’s really frustrating, and I’m not sure what to do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

I think it’s because your max bid is 0.01. The higher the max bid, the more players will see your game, I’m pretty sure, but you also have to pay per player that plays your game. Also it normally take’s 24 hours after your campaign ended to see the full results.

I normally use 0.05 max bid, and I use real money instead of ad credits. I’m pretty sure you get better results if you use real money instead of ad credits. At least for me, I get better results with real money.

1 Like