Sponsor or advertise?

ive found little luck in advertising my game. despite spending about 2.5k on ads, i have nobody playing. when people do show up, they say good things. i just need a way to reach more people.

would sponsoring be the way to go? should i split my budget? i have a total budget of about 13k. i think the game has a good icon, so maybe sponsoring might work?

the game, if interested

2 Likes

It depends on what platforms you’e game feels good to play on. PC would mean that you’d likely want to advertise. Otherwise, you might want to look at sponsorships.

I mean it depends on who you are displaying the advertisement to. The game is really neat but I do have to agree that it needs more players to keep it running. Try to advertise it to people playing on mobile and PC. If the player count stays at 0 most of the time, I would try for some sponsors.

1 Like

I can’t express this enough but I encourage doing TikTok instead of Roblox ads. TikTok’s algorithm is pretty good and the chances of a video blowing up are pretty promising. As long as you use relevant hashtags and use popular sounds you should be good. A nice little edit will do. Stop falling into these oldschool “Sponsors/Ads are the way to go :+1:” methods on Roblox.

Can be too expensive and plus, you never know if you’ll make your Robux back anyways. TikTok truly is the most effective and underrated method in getting your game out there for free regardless of what people have to say about the app. Save your Robux.

1 Like

noㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I respect it, but why would you spend Robux when there’s effective methods and for free? You’re already struggling, might as well try everything you can.

because while you may have had personal success, tiktok is a platform with a billion users competing for the top and spending robux is much safer than the time investment required just for a billion to one chance of success

And how’s it any different from Roblox? You’re spending your few funds going against big games that throw in hundreds of thousands leaving small developers in the dirt.

You’re suffering because you want to, hundreds of underrated developers have used TikTok to advertise and boom, their career was set, FREE. No problem, your decision at the end of the day.

Love it or hate it, tik tok is pretty good for these kinds of stuff. You can advertise your game and grow off of it.

1 Like