Sponsored ads getting more expensive

I have experienced this issue multiple times, even in my previous game. The sponsored ads tend to perform well only on the first day after I release the game. After the initial sponsored ads stop running, whenever I try to run another set of sponsored ads with the same icon and settings, the results are consistently disappointing. I end up with a very high cost per click (CPP), usually around 20-50 robux per visit. In contrast, the first set of sponsored ads performed well with a CPP of around 5-10 robux per visit. the game it self have 100% likes no dislike (17/0)I check Analytics I have avarage 15 minutes sessions times (idk if this good or not)

In this example, I run a test on the first day using an age setting of 13 and above (17+).
I got 9.09/visit on 17+ and
I got 12.5/visit on 13-16

Does Roblox display the ad to previous players who have already seen my ad? This is the only reason that comes to my mind. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

total I spent 7k robux and get 650 visit idk this is good or not, currently my game only have 1-5 active player, sometimes 0 player and after 3 days run ads my game still cannot found on search engine

Now I’m quite confused – should I continue running the ad or should I stop? I currently have 37,000 robux left.

Could you provide a link to your game