Sponsored Experiences moving to Ads Manager

The fact that your account has to be 13+ now baffels me, I’ve been saving robux on my 13< account for so long, and now with this sudden change, it was all for nothing. Roblox used to support young developers but it doesn’t seem like that anymore

2 Likes

I haven’t used it for months and I will never again and I recommend no one uses for the following reasons

• the entire system is complicated hard to use and extremely clunked up
• you are forced to spend 2.85 R$ per play (old system I got on average 1 R$ per play)
• it takes 3-6 hours for ads to even start making scheduling ads pointless
• player counts being extremely volatile (I had a game go from 180 to 0 within 6 hours)

2 Likes

I sponsored for 11.4k robux for 3 days but got like 1.4k players after 2 hours for an hour then it kept loosing 100 players every 10 minutes i really dont understand this sponsoring system.

3 Likes

This new Ads Manager and Ad Credits are a terrible bc it makes it harder for small games to advertise, The beginning one was better. Just put at much robux as u can and it will tell u how many visits u should get.:confounded:

2 Likes

These were the good old days xD.

3 Likes

Is it even worth trying out this new ads system or will I be throwing my money down the drain? I’ve been working on a game since last year and was planning to advertise it pretty soon but seeing people say this new system is bad is making me nervous of trying it.

1 Like

if you have the funds just go big or nothing, i’m also about to finish a game i’ve been working for a while, i’ve also started social media marketing to promote before release, i want to see if i can get a following through this method first, also useful to acquire playtesters if it fails i’m just gonna dump into sponsors

This update is horrific, not everyone has a group of investors behind them willing it give hundreds of dollars.

2 Likes

Has the new ad system improved at all in terms of how many credits are needed to get a significant amount of plays/clicks?

I think i got lucky for being a new game but here are my stats

Outrageous update still yet, the prices are high and what can you expect from it? Barely any visits only more impressions.

1 Like

Everything about this is just awful. I can’t believe this is still here…