Sponsorship does not seem to be reporting accurate Clicks

I recently ran separate Computer and Console platform sponsorships and their CTRs are wildly unlikely
There is no way my console CTR went from 0.146% and 0.099% to the recent 0.002%. Nor have I ever seen my computer CTR go from 0.034% and 0.021% to the recent 0.144%.
My console players went from ~35 daily to 1653 on Thursday, so no chance that 41 console clicks is correct.
My icon is either the same or the same except I removed the word “Alpha” from the bottom, so its not a drastic improvement/decline from that.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/sponsorships/list#!/experiences

2 Likes

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

Hello @Alkan,

After investigation we’ve been able to confirm that overall, total clicks are unaffected.

Furthermore:

1. Computer impressions decreasing is expected due to Home Page changes.
  2. It’s unknown why the number of Console clicks is so low, but it’s likely most of the converted players were attributed to the impressions rather than clicks.
1 Like

Thank you for looking into this, I do have some questions however

Shouldn’t there be an answer as to why the console clicks are so low now? How could something have been changed so drastically as to make people click on my game at a Robux Cost Per Click of 73.17 when before it was 1.37 and 1.10? What do I do with this click data that is seemingly useless now for console?

The console clicks are completely glitched for me, it shows that it got 0 clicks and a CTR of 0%. However, I still got over a thousand attributed visits. This happens every time I run a console sponsor, and it only happens for console.

1 Like