Spreading positivity - New style of GFX! (Coloursplash)

Spreading positivity be like:

In this GFX the marbles represent the “positivity” and the girl has lots of it in her basket, so she’s sharing it in the otherwise grey and rainy world.

EDT: I’ve looked into it and it turns out this technique is called “colour splash”

21 Likes

Why is SHE grey?
charrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

Beautiful!
I really like the idea, and the GFX concept itself!

Because to tell you the truth. She herself isn’t happy at all.
The big grin is just a cover up. Still she devotes her day to making other people happy.
EDIT: i made this all up btw. It has nothing to do with any actual roblox player

3 Likes

Bro made some Roblox gfx deep :skull:

It’s a good GFX, but I think it would look better if she had a larger bag to hold the balls and having the balls glow a little bit.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :camera_flash:

8 Likes

Me making up lore for my ROBLOX games

1 Like

I like it. However, if you’re willing to improve your graphic designer skillset, I would recommend try to make the floor blend in with the background more because it currently looks like it’s floating.

Good work

1 Like

Looking at it again with fresh eyes (after like 5 hours) I can see that you’re right.
Thanks for the feedback :+1:

1 Like

Artistic. The content isn’t important, but here’s why it’ll attract everyone:

• Color Contrast
  • Vivid and grayscale
  • Clear background setting
  • There’s a girl :smirk:
  • Mysterious story
  • Imaginary ball animations

This is one of the ads that I would click into. If it’s linked in a decent group or game, for example showcase or mental help hospital.

2 Likes

reflections on the face make it look like her face had 3 gallons of oil on it

2 Likes

Her face be wet from the rain…

3 Likes

I assume those silvery beads are water? Seems a bit strange, water droplets wouldn’t keep that shape when they hit the ground.

Other than that and the weird background/floor blending, it looks pretty good.

Hell yeah.

2 Likes

Yes

It seems the depth of field I used in the render somehow cancelled out the motion blur on the raindrops.

1 Like

I actually really like this GFX and find it quite unique. The greyscale mixed with the vibrant colors gives it a deep theme not commonly seen yet. Props to you.

:face_with_monocle: :camera_flash:

5 Likes