Spring 2022 REMOTE Accelerator Program Opportunity

I have a question regarding this program. Myself and a friend who are above 18 are looking to apply to this, however the majority of our development team are below 18 so how would this work for us?

Would we have to apply with a whole different team who are 18+ or can we work with our current team but only the 2 of us will be contracted?

Let me know please.

13 Likes

A Great opportunity for people want’s some Experience to a life of a Roblox Employee.

14 Likes

Is this for further education on the development on the Roblox platform?

12 Likes

You and your friend who are 18+ apply as a team to the program. If you have other development team members that are 18+ that you want to bring, up to 5 members total including yourself, then you apply with those 18+ members as well. The application only applies to the members that’ll be contracted.

You can still work with the rest of your development team that isn’t 18+ during Accelerator, just they won’t be contracted and you have to be mindful of what you’re sharing with them such that it doesn’t violate your contract. So if your Accelerator team just happens to be you and your friend who are 18+ but you work on the experience with a larger development team, you’re all good.

12 Likes

Brilliant, thank you for this info.

Is it possible if I DM you about some other questions related to this?

10 Likes

Feel free to if you’d like! I’m not program staff so ultimately the answers I give will come from my own experience with the program to the reasonable extent that I’m allowed to talk about, but if you’re fine with me then I’m open if you have a question or some.

13 Likes

I clicked the ‘APPLY HERE!’ button again by accident after I already applied so I just closed out of the survey leaving it empty, will this mess up my original application so that I have to apply again?

15 Likes

Ooo, seems exciting, if you guys do open incubator will it be for under 18? Or do I just have to wait 4 more years for an oppertunity like this?

11 Likes

That’s too bad i wanted to apply.

10 Likes

I wish I could apply but I am still in school and working. After I graduate, I will be going to college so I am really sorry that I will miss the program. Maybe in the future I may be able to apply. I do meet the requirements, but I just need to wait a few more years.

15 Likes

Seems like I am getting popular with all of these likes. Thanks though appreciate it!

9 Likes

Question. Where would I go, to seek an internship? I want to dedicate all of my skills to Roblox, dedicate my life to Roblox, and I’d like to know of where to get started. I’ve been playing Roblox for over 12 years, and it’s the only thing that really, really makes sense to me. I’m very passionate about this platform. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.