Major Update (September 30)
- Marbles Gamemode The third game (excluding intermission) is now Marbles! Choose if you think there will be an even or odd amount of marbles. If you’re correct, you will gain marbles, if wrong you will lose them. The game is 4 rounds!
- A few tug of war front spawns have been removed, so you no longer are really close to the edge
- Tug of war CPS cap is now 15 cps
- Glass bridge time slightly reduced 90 → 75
- Minor UI position updates
- You’re no longer able to climb on the intermission walls (and ceiling)
- New command
!team [string]to set a nametag GUI above your head!
Hotfix (September 30)
- Marble game infinite yield bug patched
- Fixed if you didn’t choose something you now lose marbles guaranteed
Minor Update (September 30)
- Marbles for marble game increased from 4->5
This is just a bit of nerfing, which means you can’t lose on the 3rd round if you get unlucky. It still requires that you guess right twice though!
!team [Team Name]command fixed
- Basic sound replication, so you can hear the people swinging bats (not longer dead silence!)
Minor Update (October 1)
- Doll now turns her head
- Ticking sound of the clock in the background
- Adjusted various sound volumes
- Time to get bats in the first intermission has been reduced
- New bat replication has been added, so you can hear things now
- Ragdolls stick around instead of despawning
- Instead of a boring alarm, it plays the beginning of the song Unfolded
- With that some of the light transitions have been changed as well!
- New UIs made by new team member: @Crackop
Major Update (October 2)
- Added spectating
- Added a way to respawn if you die
- UI Overhaul
- You now are guaranteed to die if you get shot in red light green light (even if you were laggy)
Hotfix: Patched the UI not showing up for respawn
Hotfix: Patched some spectating UI bugs
Hotfix: If you respawn on the last round, you just respawn
Hotfix: If you clicked the tp button before it was visible, it would tp you. Has been fixed. (same applies to the other buttons)
Major Update (October 3)
- Added Sugar Honeycomb! Cut the cookie without breaking it otherwise you will be eliminated
- Games have been rearranged:
Red Light Green Light → Honeycomb → Intermission → Tug of war → Glass bridge → Intermission → Marbles → Intermission (for now until we release the final game!!)
- Added new tags [SG|TC] for the translation committee and [SGSF] for Squid Game Special Forces! (Which you should totally join!)
- Fixed some translation errors
- XBox support increased thanks to us turning on the xbox virtual cursor
Hotfix (October 3)
- Fixed the star cookie not being anchored. It caused an interesting bug to say the least.
Hotfix (October 4)
- Star and Triangle Cookies have been fixed (some of the hitboxes weren’t properly set)
- Spectating to the end does not give you a win or cash
- Fixed a bug where the timer would go down twice as fast on the second game
- Square guard text (when translated) should be fixed!
- Sugar Honeycomb time reduced 45 → 40
Major Update (October 8)
- Skins have been added to the game, we have added a basic color crate for now! We intend on adding more as time goes on, as well as custom weapon skins which may change how you use your weapons!
- (VIP Rainbow has been moved to the inventory)
- Lobby Interval reduced from 3minutes → 2minutes!
- Sugar Honeycomb camera bug patched? (If you had a small body / head it would break)
- Bat equip bug patched (Where you couldn’t swing upon equipping)
- Added Cash Purchasing
- UI has been developed to be more streamlined and has room for to grow!
- Donation board has been disabled, it will still remain to see the top donators, but for the time being it’s been turned off.
- Little pewdiepie thank you sign in the main lobby
Minor Update (October 10)
- Added another crate:
Squid Ops(It has a cool spiked bat)
- Cross Server Notification System Created
- New pink group member trail
- Xbox sugar honeycomb tooltip
- Rarities have been re-balanced (so you can actually get the golden bat)
- Golden bat now has particle effects
- Bat not equipping bug patched
- Oversized PewDiePie bat bug patched
Hotfix (October 11)
- An emergency hotfix was released in order to fix an inventory bug where you could obtain an extremely high amount of a particular skin.
Minor Update (October 12)
- Tug of war button now actually indicates when you press it
- Tug of war Click Per Second cap changed 15 → 10 (since a lot of people still think that autoclicking works)
- Some anti-cheat protection in RLGL added
- The chance for brighter lights in lights out has been increased
- PewDiePie bat having no image in the inventory patched
- Golden bat has particles
- Spiked bat now works
- Not getting a win after purchasing a revive.
- Color crate minor text bug patched
Minor Update (October 15)
- Glass bridge now smashes itself after the time has run out
- Equipped skin is now indicated in your inventory
- Notification system now also posts the message in chat!
- New Gamepass Icons!
- Trail purchase bug patched (where if you had the exact amount of cash as the trail’s cost, you couldn’t purchase the trail)
- Glass bridge survival bug patched (where if you landed on the glass you stepped on, you could survive)
- Sugar Honeycomb Camera bug patched
- Sugar Honeycomb cookie orientation patched
- Sugar Honeycomb collision mouse position bug patched (where if you hit)
- Potentially fixed the revive bug (needs to be confirmed fixed!)
Sugar Honeycomb Collision Bug
Minor Update (October 15)
- Player Shirt has been changed and random player numbers have been added!
- +2 Marbles gamepass has been added
- Marbles attempts to match you with another player more accurately
- Glass bridge break effect improved
- Added 2 new skins to the squid ops crate
- Squid Ops crate rarities changed (exotic reduced)
- Bat downward smash damage increased 5->7
- Bat equip bug patched (again)
- Admin reverted
Minor Update (October 16)
- Sugar Honeycomb Umbrella Cookie added (finally)
- Sugar Honeycomb time increased from 40 seconds → 45 seconds
- When spectating you can’t use tools
- Tug of war spawn bug patched
- Tug of war unbalanced teams patched
- RLGL spawn camera bug patched
- Sugar Honeycomb spawning and moving bug patched
- Spectating UI on mobile overlapping bug patched