SquidyCakez - Scripter

I’m interested,I sent you a friend request. My tag: Er1k#7026

I’ve added you on Discord at JaymarThePG#9999!

Hey I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord, I’m TheGiveawayOwl#6969. I am contacting you regarding a new game a few devs and I would like to release.

1 Like

Hello, sent you a friend request on Doscord. Asking for price for a few scripts and if you’re hiring or not. Ty.

I have added you on Discord. @Ser Nerd the Third#7210, we can discuss in detail there!

Hello, i might be a bit late but i would love to hire you at this time I’m looking for someone with 2 years of experience so this would be great respond as soon as possible thank you.

Hey, I’m interested! :slight_smile:
I added you on Discord, CallMeLee#0024

I added you! Hope to do business with you.

Thanks

Do you only do combat or others? please look at some of my positions your work could be used for moderation etc. Hello, Barteks your skills is somewhat of what I need but prices is high you did say it will vary sort please look at my post Hello, Barteks your skills is somewhat of what I need but prices is high you did say it will vary sort please look at my post Starting group, Hiring devs, Roblox got talent

My username is Abdi’s Courses#1664

I’d love to hire you!

Corona will eventually go away if we let science take its time. :slightly_smiling_face:

So just hang in there.

You have some rare talent that is not often seen in many developers, I have to say, I’m impressed. I’ve added you on discord to further discuss as I would like to hire you for a game that I am developing. I’ve been having trouble getting scripters and when I found your portfolio, I knew, you were the one. I hope we can get to working together. My discord is Isukali#2787!

Could you add me on discord? I would like to talk more there :slight_smile: Thecaster230#1494

1 Like

Hi! I just added you on Discord. stalecars#5318

I sent you a fr on disc, could we maybe talk on there? Thanks. It’s Fun#0015.

I’ve added you on discord, I’m abby;#0001. :))

Adding you on discord,
soul ♛#6666

Sent on discord, user is kingnugget#3281

Sent on discord, from username Vegito#9710

Very interested in your work. I sent you a friend request, BaconPoutine#0001. Looking forward to working with you.