SquidyCakez - Scripter

Aye, I’m SquidyCakez. Not much to say about me besides that I enjoy programming and developing on Roblox. I’ve been programming inside of Roblox for over 3 years now. I’ve been on the platform itself since 2013 and have been loving this platform ever since I played as a kid. I specialize in player-interactive systems such as combat, GUIs, NPCs, visuals, or anything similar to that. I can do other things such as data stores or similar systems but in the past I’ve mainly worked in the front-end side of things. Recently I released my first game, Project Baki 2. The game was extremely successful for my first game, peaking at over 3000 players!

Past Work

Modular character selector that allows for an unlimited amount of accessories, changeable animations and tons of other customization.

Combat system that allows for skills and multiple combo paths, including aerial ones. Performant and modular.

A couple magic spells, client sided visuals for performance and quality.

Short lightning dash attack + randomized sky dash attack into ground. Both use Quasiducks lightning module.

A couple skills from the Musashi Miyamoto move set that features in PB2.

Extra Notable Skills:
Experienced working in Rojo/VS Code
Knowledge of Photoshop
Marketing & Game Design talent

Note: I have scripted hundreds of things by now, but its not worth showing every single little thing I’ve ever done. Feel free to ask me if I have scripted whatever you are looking for in the past.

I try my best to keep all of my code as performant and clean as possible, I also tend to keep most of my code inside of modules and using OOP when needed. If this past work isn’t enough for you or if you need code snippets feel free to DM me, I always have more to show. I’m also going to be posting some new works on Twitter as well, so make sure to check there if you are looking for more.

My availability depends on quite a few factors, but usually I can work for a minimum of 3 hours a day, up to 6 or more. I am a full time student so when finals season rolls around I do get busy but besides that I usually am pretty free. I can work most if not all days of the week as well. My time zone is CST (US Central).

Current Status: Open (Long term currently not accepted, will be avaliable for it later)

I take Robux and USD (via PayPal), other payment options can be discussed as well. For comissions I will usually charge 1500 minimum to 100k+ Robux or 5$ - 350$+ USD per commission. These prices are very rough and prices will vary heavily depending on what you need done. Long term jobs will need to be discussed in DMs completely, I can’t really put a price on it since that can vary even more than commissions. If I am taking long-term I usually prefer percentage or per-task pay depending on what type of project it is and the team behind it.

You can contact me here on the forum here or on Discord: SquidyCakez#7425. I also have a Twitter but I don’t check it as much as I do the others. If you’re contacting me on Discord please make sure you respond to this post with your tag if you do not have any mutual servers with me. I get countless friend requests and I can’t really tell if someone is trying to get in contact with me or if someone just wants me to friend them back. I usually respond pretty quickly unless I’m busy.

Twitter

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

61 Likes

If you want to hire me and you send a friend request on discord please drop your tag here, I’m getting a lot of requests and declining them all since I don’t know where they are coming from and who they are.

2 Likes

I sent you a request on discord. I wish to talk to you about buying the buy/sell tool system, if possible. James D. Blackwell#1998

1 Like

Sorry, not for hire right now. I’m taking a break from Roblox in general to avoid burnout and gain some motivation to script again. I don’t know when I’ll be back but I’ll make sure to reply to this post if you still need me when I do come back.

2 Likes

I’m back from my hiatus! Looking for long and short term jobs to refill my portfolio with fresh work and just keep me busy over this long break. UI commissions are also opened which can be talked more on inside of DMs, I make my UI inside of Illustrator and Photoshop. I’ll be adding past work of my UI to my portfolio when I get enough jobs done. If you have any questions make sure to DM me.

I’m looking for a DataStore, I sent you a friend request on Discord. I’m LucidReese#0170

Hey, I’d like to hire you for a long-term job! Payment will be 4k, if you could accept the 4k, it’d be truly appreciated. Also, my tag is Disparrel#1552.

Messaged you on discord. suhbubba#1144

Looks like really talented stuff, probably could use your help eventually!

Hey I am interested in your work ill add you my discord is: Venturia123 #1029

Hi there if you are still up for hire i would like to ask you a few questions like if its a long term but a new game not released but i have backup funds lets say 300k robux would you join my team and help develop along side me?

Sent a friend request!
Rudy Gobert = STINKER!!!#7320

NotNightz#6336

I am curious if you would be interested in making an FPS game! My discord is: BufferyNDuffery#2219

I have 29 friend requests right now, please reply to this post if you want to hire me! I don’t accept the request if you don’t reply so I can try to avoid people who want to mess with me. Also while I’m here I just wanted to say that the whole coronavirus thing has pushed back my sleep schedule a ton so I might not respond as quickly as usual, and also thank you for all the comissions it really helps me get thru this! I am also selling some of my work above, ex: shop system and fist system and more, just DM me to find out if what you want up there is available.

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve sent you a friend request on discord. My tag is FearForte#6647

1 Like

I love your work could you add me on discord Xezum|Hunter#5656 Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! I’m a Roblox star youtuber, I just sent you a friend request on Discord to talk about long-term work.

I attach my discord: MIANNN#5040

I’ve added you on Discord! My username is Bzoit#3317