SR MDT System // A Simple MDT [Mobile Data Terminal] System

I honestly don’t know why I made a MDT system but I decided to make one since there isn’t that much MDT systems on Roblox to begin with. The MDT itself is in a tool whether if equipped will display the MDT and once it’s no longer equipped will remove the screen.

Features:

• 4 Options: Make a Citation, Log a Arrest, Set a Warrant or Remove All Warrants from a user.

• Offers a Dark/Light mode system which will allow the user to choose whether to have the MDT in light mode or dark mode.

• There is a config file in which it allows you configure whether the MDT Tool is given to certain teams or all teams, whether to enable the Discord logging integrated within the MDT along with the database name where the all the information will be stored in.

• This also offers a very simple setup where you simply ungroup the stuff provided in the model and put the items to their respective places which the models inside the main model will be labelled with the names.

Model:
Click here to be redirected to the model

Notes:

• Please note that in order to make the Discord logging system work, you must enable “Allow HTTP Requests” in the game settings under "Security"

Media Demonstrating The MDT System:

If there is any issues or bugs with the model, please reply to this post and put the issue here or make a comment on the model stating the bug.

16 Likes

Hey y’all! I’ve been working on a update for this MDT system which would include calls (and maybe a radio system integrated into the MDT system if I have more time to waste). Here’s a sneak peek at what’s going to come within the next update to the MDT system.

Note: This sneak peek video does not demonstrate the entire update, but more rather a section of the update that will be released upon completion.

3 Likes

Although this system may seem neglected, I do have plans to add even more features to this system once I get V3 of the SR Administrative System out to the public. I can’t provide a exact date of when V2 of the SR MDT System will be released, but hopefully it’ll be some day within 2024.

3 Likes

Keep up the great work! This is really well made, cant wait for V2.

2 Likes

You should make it so you can’t edit ur own stats

The system is pretty nice; good job!
The UI could use a lot of work. Here’s some help:
Give buttons borders
Give the background a slight gradient
and more.
Overall, this is amazing!

Yeah the UI definitely needs some work. My hands are pretty tied at the current moment, however I can promise that the UI will look much better for V2 than the UI used in V1 of this MDT system.