Stadiums for Football Universe [Cloudburst Interactive]

Hello!

Below are 2 of the stadiums that @DeclinedCalls and I have made for Cloudburst Interactive. The theme and design of each stadium was based on the team. The goal was to have these stadiums work efficiently for all devices. We appreciate any feedback that you may have in regards to the stadiums. Thanks.

12 Likes

Nice! I remember playing this game a lot, cool to see it getting more better.

Don’t really dig the first one, but I love the 2nd stadium! It reminds me of the arrowhead stadium. I do suggest maybe adding crowd textures? I do have some if you want…

As someone who’s been dealing with Ro-Sports (specifically basketball/football games) for over 5 years, I can tell you first hand the majority of Developers who make these games are horrible. You can see the quality and effort increasing on the basketball side (games that don’t use block rigs like RB World, MyPark, etc) but football games have a huge gap to fulfill. Make sure you capitalize on this opportunity. This is a huge step in the right direction, I’m telling you detail is everything. The crown and tower that holds it is amazing, if you repeat that level of detail around the stadium (not even difficult stuff, literally basic unioning etc) (don’t use the typical stadium everyone uses, add detail in the steps instead of just parts, etc) you will be set. Remember not to just add ONE detailed stadium either, remain consistent and write a script that changes the crown model to the respective logo/model of the next stadium/team. Stay creative, don’t get lazy!

5 Likes

Could you send some of those crowd textures to me? I’m not too sure how to make them, and they’ve been something we’ve considered adding to increase the detail but have the part count low. Thanks!

The first one is by far my favorite. Small details like the mountain lifts in the back is great. Overall it all comes together, good work.

Though for the first one the roof of it looks a little bare.

2 Likes

(I’m 2 weeks late but I enjoy scoping out football related forums)

I’m actually glad that you mentioned how football games are behind because that’s EXACTLY what we’re trying to change in UF (FBU’s successor). It’s been an absolute pain to get people to like and accept this change but ultimately I think it’s going in the right direction. Here’s some samples of jerseys one of my friends is working on on the new rig:

Let me know your feedback on this, I realllllly want to get football games to transition to newer rigs and newer Roblox features. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is dope man. Being the first game to transition out of the blocky rig style is gonna be BIG, not only changing ro-football as a whole, but huge for your player count. Looks really good, best of luck.

2 Likes

RB world was nicely made, not sure why you tried to bash them here they’ve done an amazing job.