Staff Guide: greetings and policies

HandbookTest1

:coffee:Staff Guide​:coffee:

As a frunzy’s staff member, you must follow the rules, provide an appropriate greeting and serve customers correctly in order to be promoted and not be demoted. Not doing so will lead in a demotion so in this guide we will explain all the rules and things you need to know. Please read this, if you don’t you have no excuse if you get demoted because you should have read the guide. We will start with greetings: what is appropriate and what is not.

:coffee:Greetings!:coffee:

Greetings must be professional and informing. For example, you must use grammar and be formal, don’t just say “Hi, it’s a good day isn’t it? My name’s bob what’s your name?” As that is informal. An example of a formal greeting is: "Hello, welcome to Frunzy’s. My name is Bob. What can I get for you today? (menu above)

We made some greetings for you so you can use them. Feel free to use them as we spent time making these. Copy and paste these for your greeting if you want :)!

Greetings (free to copy/use):

Hello, welcome to Frunzy’s! What may I get for you?

Hello, welcome to Frunzy’s! I recommend the coffee here. However, we have a variety of food and drinks. What can I get for you on this fine day?

Welcome to Frunzy’s! My name is Bob and I am part of the Frunzy’s Barista Team! What may I get for you on this fine day?

:warning:Troll greetings will get you demoted and possibly banned! We take troll greetings SERIOUSLY and it will involve with punishments because you are ruining customer’s experiences!:warning:

:closed_book::blue_book:Rules!:closed_book::blue_book:

1: No trolling, this also includes spamming, inappropriate usernames, inappropriate clothing, ect.

2: No disrespect is tolerated here. Respect everybody, even trollers. If there are trollers, kindly ask them to stop.

3: No exploiting, this is pbanable!

4: Absolutely NO disrespect to ANY staff ESPECIALY HR’S AND MEMBERS OF OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM!

5: Arguing with our management team will lead to a demotion, possibly a perm ban.

6: Don’t antagonize trollers, exploiters or rule breakers. This will lead to a demotion.

7: Common sense, for example no bypassing. Don’t act dumb, little things like that can cause serious consequences.

8: Have fun and report all rule-breakers to members of our management team! Have a good time at frunzy’s :sunglasses:!

Last updated 2/8/21