STAFF PLEASE READ: MULTIPLE SOURCES BUG 403 error, "user is uneligible for this request" roblox talent hub

So I posted a job on roblox talent hub
It works smoothly before, but now it doesn’t.

I can’t click on my own post (it’s approved by moderation), because it just loads forever.
However, I can view it on my alt. Whenever my alt or my friend tries to apply to it, however, it says “user is ineligible for this request.”

What did I do???
I haven’t done anything differently.

EDIT: in the inspector console, it says 403 error, meaning I don’t have permission
WHAT DID I DO???

20 Likes

You probably should shift this to #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support . I’ll try to test this out on your post if I can.

8 Likes

here it is.

Let me know if you see “user is ineligible for this request”

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue with my own job post. I can’t load my job post, and when I try to view the messages related to the job in my inbox, they “unload” themselves one-by-one.

I tried applying to your job post and I get the same error: “user is ineligible for this request.”

6 Likes

Awesome, so it’s not just me.

We MUST get the attention of mods and staff asap.

6 Likes

I am having similar issues applying to other peoples job posts, it says “user is ineligible for this request” every time I try to apply.

6 Likes

I have this issue
User is not eligible for this request
On every job post.

Browser: Firefox 116.0.2 (64-bit)

4 Likes

Having the same exact issue as you guys.

4 Likes

I recommend making a bug report in the Talent Hub category:

This is the method which will see the best chances of staff seeing the issue.

As you are the ‘Member’ Trust Level on the forums, you can message Bug Support about the issue.

Other people are facing the issue, so maybe someone with the ‘Regular’ Trust Level will create a bug report on it soon.

2 Likes

For some reason I cannot…
It’s like, greyed out for me. If you can, that would be great tho.

3 Likes

Can you not message @Bug-Support ?

4 Likes

Please check if you are experiencing something like this

3 Likes

Im having this issue on all devices

4 Likes

From what I gathered during past few hours, it seems like Roblox conducted one of their routine maintenance in their servers and datacenters.
Since then, some players started to experiencing some ping spikes and even the client started flickering white every 4 seconds.

A few countries such as Kosovo are unable to join any Roblox games in all devices.

Servers Affected

:de: Frankfurt (possible network error)
:fr: Paris (issues reported in southern France, Spain and Portugal)
:us: Portland (some parts of Oregon and Washington are affected)
:us: Palo Alto (normal operations resorted)
:us: Dallas (normal operations resorted)
:uk: London (issues reported in Scotland)
:poland: Warsaw (issues reported in Kosovo and Croatia)
:us: Newark (outage can extend to North Caroline)

Most Common Errors

Error 297 - Roblox having difficulty communicating certain bits of information with their servers.
Error 403 - You don’t have permission to access the page/Access blocked.

[!!] Once again, this is the information that I have been collecting, analyzing and compering during the last few hours.
I’m not a Roblox Employee, therefore, I cannot confirm if all the information is accurate or not.
Most likely it is just a network error that might be solved within the next hours.

2 Likes

goodluck, no one will help u here, roblox support wont either.

If you can’t neither help, then why reply to this post?
The answer is probably what @estxril said, they’re doing some mantainance.

im helping him not waste his time. dealing with any roblox support is a waste of time.

Roblox support is not the DevForum. I’ve reported multiple bugs on here that were fixed and solved, but many still aren’t. It’s about 70% of them that are solved.

Communication is a problem here, but once it happens it usually gets resolved.

So why you’re wasting your time by telling other people to not waste their time?
You really seem to enjoy lowering people’s hopes by being like this.
Either way, This is the DevForums and not Roblox Support, and both ways will make you wait to get a response.

1 Like

To be fair, they have had an open bug report for a very long time. Their report says they cannot play Roblox whatsoever, and other people are experiencing the issue too, but only a very small number of users can access the DevForum.