Stages [Unique game inspired in my favorite games]: You would play it?

Oh! Yeah i played that game, i forgot that currency, thanks, may change to another name, what name should i choose:
-Nubits
-E-Bits
-C-Bits

1 Like

Good one, i will add it on the TODO list

I don’t know nothing about quests, i tried but that takes lot of time (for me)

2 Likes

Hey, there is no need to rush your game buddy ! if you think it takes a lot of time, then do it when you’re more experienced with scripting, this could be a neat idea for a potential update :wink:

1 Like

Wait, i want to call Cubits to C-Bits, i’m allowed to do that or ROBLOX will get copyrighted?

1 Like

I just got an idea by playing “Parkour”, which there are quests or something like that to get in a zone of the map in a limit time. So i just got an idea of making quests in a map, what do i mean? in a selected map there may be 1-3 quests for example: Survive for 1 minute without running or something, or complete the obby minigame in the map “Space”, etc. about completing obby, there will be a limit, complete it on 20 seconds, You complete the quest (Can be replayed) and if you complete it in 10 seconds you get a bonus. If you lose it’s ok. What do you think?

3 Likes

Hello! Sorry by reactiving this thread, i just want to mention that i have some features for my game:

-(Working on that) Free Starter Skin:

If you are new at this game, you will have the option to have one of three skins in the shop (which are kinda cheap) for free. The others two you must earn them.

-(Maybe is going to be added) Possible Clan System

I have created a post about make a clan system, maybe i will create it, for this game and another than i might create in a future.

-(Working on that) Ranks

In a previous reply i made here, i said that the max level is 1k, well, when you reach that level, you will have the option to get 1 rank, which is something similar as rebirth, you will only lose 5% of your N/C-ubits.

I will try to be active on this thread if i can :+1: Thanks for reading!

4 Likes