Stages [Unique game inspired in my favorite games]: You would play it?

Yeah, or you can use them for other stuff that i will talk about in another day

1 Like

I just got inspired in games like Epic minigames, Natural Disasters, Guest Defense and Boss fight was inspired by the boss fight gamemode in Fart Attack

2 Likes

That’s what I thought when I heard the idea (meaning Natural Disasters and Epic Minigames)!

Yeah, and in the country i’m at (Chile) there are alot of Tsunamies and Earthquakes and i can make them very realistic but maybe it can generate a bad rendering for users with a slow device…

1 Like

I FORGOT TO SAY! In a future update i will add season passes! And LIVE EVENTS for the story for my game!

1 Like

Wow, I hope this game is going to be good. Also if you need some help with the music-(Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!

@rafael66636 I think roblox does need more of these because I don’t see a lot of these types of game and each one is different from the last one and this idea is new as well it will bring everyone who is from different parts of roblox to play this game.

3 Likes

@Conejin_Alt So, there is a going to be a story as well! Wow!

@DevNetCheese I agree with you! We need more games like these.

1 Like

Thanks you for your help on music, i still don’t have robux, but when i get some by gamepasses and products i will try to find you to hire you and make music! Again, thanks

2 Likes

I already thought about the first part of a story and i don’t want to spoil you, if you want to hear that part of the story then you can message me so no one here will get spoiled

@watermelonroach
@DevNetCheese
I forgot to say that this game also has a level system:
Every 20 levels you will get a special item or alot of rubits, ALOT!
It’s has a max of 1k levels and if you reach to it you will have a surprise!

And the other thing that i want to say and maybe you will not like: The game will start for now with some stuff, everything that i said will be added in every update, cause i want to people look my progress. Or i should release the game when everything that i said be done?

2 Likes

Second thing: You can give ideas for my lobby at this post: Ideas for my lobby - #17 by Conejin_Alt

1 Like

I think you should release it when everything is done and I think you should add seasons like season one is like it’s warming up to be a story then season two is the story add more things then.

Yeah, i will add the seasons when the first live event be done

2 Likes

I would definitely try out this game, very interesting concept. I believe what you are going for here is kind of like a massive minigames that houses a bunch of different games. The only thing I would be concerned about here is optimization. If you are adding so much content you need to make sure it is properly optimized or else you’ll have issues with mobile players and players who have lower end PCs.

1 Like

My computer have a power of a moto g5 (my phone) and it runs correctly, that’s why every block set at the game is smooth plastic or neon. Well, but I will try to optimize the game more. :+1:

3 Likes

That is a good baseline to make your game off of, I wish you the best of luck and I’ll be waiting to see your game on the front page!

2 Likes

Thanks! Well, but if the game gets at the front page I wouldnt believe it, maybe something impossible

3 Likes

Instead of having two individual game modes, I’d recommend combining them into a single mode. I.e Climb to the peak of a mountain while avoiding boulders on the way up.
Climbing = minigame
Disaster = Avoid boulders to survive

So it’s a party game?

What purpose does nubits and cubits have? It seems as if rubits dominates the alternative currencies.

It’s not new, it’ll just be the first on the platform (unless others had attempted the same in the past). Mixing up known genres is a tactic normalized throughout the gaming industry.

While I applaud your ambitious attitude and welcome you into this industry with open arms you’re far from reaching the point of creating a unique concept. You’re purposefully taking known concepts/genres than placing it into the game’s design.

To better understand my point, we’ll use a chef as an example.

There are ambitious chefs that create their own recipe and there are chefs that follow a recipe. What you’re doing is combining multiple recipes to form a new recipe. As we all know, not every recipe will be as good as the original and sometimes even worse however you’ll never know until the results come in.

Not necessarily a suggestion, more so advice that I’d highly recommend taking into consideration. Familiarize yourself with other aspects of development, the less skills you’re familiar with the less valuable you are to the team. We’ve already checked off programming as an option however can you create UI, 3D model, or create audio? If not than your value has depreciated significantly.

That’s sweet… you genuinely believe a unique concept is a simplistic process. Allow reality seep in for a moment, it isn’t an easy process nor will your role be appreciated. Game designers are questioned until they’ve proven their worth. Game designing is stressful in the beginning of development, as you’ve got to make a good enough concept to pitch to the team. Stress,failure, and doubt is expected throughout this journey. If you can’t endure either of those, don’t pursue this role. It may be fun to be creative yet It’s never fun to have your concept rejected by your team.

My story

Throughout the 2 years I began this journey, I’ve gone through many ideas. I’ve invested hours into breaking apart mechanics, better understanding the fundamentals of gaming to go through hundreds of scrapped concepts that didn’t even manage to make it to a testing phase. This month alone I managed to create a concept decent enough to be considered acceptable by my team. 2 years of failure to only be accepted a month before reaching my 3rd year of failing. Do you know why it took me so long? Because I walk the same path as you, I too want to leave my mark on this platform by doing something different. It’s not an easy path to take nor do I recommend it to anyone because my mental health has depreciated over the years after enduring so much.

There’s a reason why people sellout, because it’s the easiest way to make it into this industry. Most don’t take risks because they don’t want to endure all the potential problems a risk comes with. Put it like this, a simulator has a 50% chance of failure whereas a new untrendy game has a 99% of failure. You only have that mere 1% chance of making it with an original concept.

1 Like

Get to work boy. Expect alot of motivation losses and stuff. But if it’s one thing that is sure it must be that you have a great concept here. It’s advanced, yes. It will be hard, yes. But I guess… success is longterm so you have to think longterm too?

Have to say it again. Let’s go, this is an awesome concept that I would love to play.

2 Likes

Disasters are technically different to Minigames

What do you mean with that

Cubits are 100 Nubits, i just made 2 cause i didn’t knew what name choose and Rubits are like Cubits but you cant buy it with robux and you earn them by working hard.

When i said “inspired” im not meaning that i will make the exact game. Make the exact game is “copying”

I don’t know what you mean with ambitious, but what for me it means, i will respond you that i’m making this for fun, not for being famous, rich, or anything else, for fun. Cause every game that i took as inspiration have stuff that i dont like and i want to make my own version so atleast i can play it alone or with my friends something that i like:

EPIC MINIGAMES: Some minigames are stressful for me
NATURAL DISASTERS: The one made by stickmasterluke you are only trying to survive and that’s it, there’s not a shop where you get gears, accesories, etc.
FART ATTACK (BOSS FIGHT GAMEMODE): You must fart toilet papers to damage the boss, i want that the players do more actions instead of only throwing stuff to the boss.
GUEST DEFENSE: The only game that i dont find something bad, only i change the style.

UI is not something that i like, 3D model is like UI but in 3D, and audio i dont have a powerful computer, and i dont have a room to do music. But with programming you can make everything you want.

I just started programming and you can’t ask someone like me, that he makes a house system with a placement module and etc etc. Something hard or impossible for people like me.

And about your story, i’m not good reading stuff but i saw that your projects have failed, as i said, i just want to create something that i want to enjoy and i don’t care about robux or being famous, i want to have fun.

1 Like