Star Commando bundle has two heads in included assets

Reproduction Steps
View the Star Commando bundle page on Roblox and observe how there are two heads in the “Included Items” section.

Expected Behavior
I expect the bundle to include only one head, if any.

Actual Behavior
Instead, there are two heads in the included assets (Star Commando Head and Rthro Normal Head). The Star Commando Head, the head used by the bundle, actually takes on the appearance of the Rthro Normal Head in the bundle thumbnail/preview due to using the wrong mesh with MeshPartHeadsAndAccessories, but that is a separate issue.

Issue Area: Catalog Assets
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Low
Frequency: Constantly

5 Likes

So sorry we didn’t respond here. Are you still having issues? This is marked ‘done’ in our system.

1 Like

Yes, the issue still persists.

1 Like

This was a bundle creation error on our part. Unfortunately, we can’t fix this, since this bundle is already released. I don’t think this causes any crashes. For now, anyone who wishes to equip this bundle can just manually remove one of the heads.

I don’t understand. The High Seas: Beatrix The Pirate Queen and Noob Attack - Mech Mobility, bundles that have existed for years now, have recently been updated to replace the static heads with dynamic heads. Is there some kind of technical limitation in the case of the Star Commando?

I should’ve said “We can’t fix this right now”. When Star Commando gets its turn for the Dynamic Head replacement, that could be the opportunity for fix it. But as of right now, we don’t have an easy way of just removing the extra head out of the bundle.

1 Like

That makes sense now, thank you. I was initially under the impression that it would not be fixed.

Hopefully the Dynamic Head update will also fix the issue with the Star Commando Head using the Rthro Normal Head mesh in R15.