Star Platinum - ROBLOX - Face Designer

Hello. This will be the face for today (made long time ago). As usual, I want honest opinions because it helps me improve. Hope you guys like it!

9 Likes

Hey, I love your designs theyā€™re incredible, but if this was to be put on the catalog I donā€™t think many people would buy it. People are more attached to classic-looking faces than realistic. Donā€™t get me wrong, I love this design, but will others?

2 Likes

Itā€™s nice, you could improve it by making eye colors a little bit matching to the whole face. Otherwise, itā€™s great for the game youā€™re making.
Also, try making the eyes shape roundy and see it for yourself.

1 Like

I am glad you like it. This face isnā€™t actually made for the catalog. The face is inspirated from ā€œJojo Bizarre Adventureā€. I think you have heard of jojo games before. The face is made more for fun and also maybe someone want to hire me for theyr game, but not many games need face designers. You can search on the internet and make a idea of what I mean if you are confused.

It looks nice, but its been done before. Iā€™m not saying its bad, iā€™m saying its not original.
ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like

I see, I apologize I didnā€™t know it was for a game. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

You are right about the eyes. They would probably fit more with a round shape, but when I decided to change it, it was to late since I almost finished the entire thing. I might still give a try with the round shape. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Is not about how original it is, because this is more of a recreation of the real face from the anime, transformated and made to fit Roblox, but yea it has been done before.

1 Like

You donā€™t have to apologize. I am aware that I am posting my creation from an anime that maybe not everyone watch. You are not at fault. :wink:

2 Likes

wait, are you working on a project with a couple of other people called ā€œThe Morioh Adventureā€? just asking but that face looks amazing!

ā€“X

1 Like

I am not working with anyone and I am also not making this for a game. Itā€™s just drew it for fun. I am glad you like it!

Oh ok, I was just thinking that because that game studio had the 2 stands you drew the faces for (Star Platinum and Killer Queen). anyway, thanks for clarifying everything up!

ā€“X

1 Like

I personally donā€™t watch JoJo, nor do I often look at the faces of stands in Roblox games, but I think it looks really nice. I look forward to checking the Devforum each day for TheTunetā€™s faces. :slight_smile:

This is probably just an issue for me, but the face looks like it has a funky expression on it.

1 Like

I am glad you like it and the face is suppos to have a mad expression or like in a bad mood. Thanks for checking my profile once again! :smile:

Hey! So u made another face
It looks really good and sharp and Im pretty sure any JoJo games would hire you for faces. Be sure to reach out to them for commissions :eyes:
Great job!

1 Like

Thanks alot buddy! I am not sure if anyone needs face designers since they also have to be payed and we donā€™t do to much, but thanks and I will not miss any opportunity! :upside_down_face:

1 Like