Star wars speeder

I just finished making a star wars speeder. It wasn’t modeled to look like one from the movies or any of the clone wars episodes. It was kinda just a mixture of a couple different speeders I found with my own twist on it. You can drive the speeder however I haven’t finished the physics yet so it will be kinda weird.
Here is the place if you wanna check it out: Showcase - Roblox

Here is a couple of pictures:

I’m just trying to get some feedback on what I can improve on the speeder.

10 Likes

Looks nice man!Maybe add fire coming out the back or something like that though!

1 Like

I like it! Keep going with your work!

2 Likes

Star wars is the best man and your speeder is kinda looking the best Speeder I’ve seen in roblox! keep it up.

2 Likes

I wish I could model. I need a teacher. I’ve looked up how to but nothing helpful is on youtube.

2 Likes

You can’t learn how to model from a teacher or youtube tutorial. It literally just takes going into studio and just building stuff. Just build and build as much as you can. That’s the best way to get better imo.

2 Likes

The model itself is very similar to a speeder, I like it! I would try adding a platform where you can put your feet on next to the seat as an extra detail, but that is all I would really add. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve messed around but i need help like i cant do it.

Just keep on trying. A part of modeling is trial and error!

2 Likes

If there was fire coming out of the back then it would look like something was wrong since BARC speeders (seems like what its based on) doesn’t have flames coming out unless damaged.

It looks super good but some fixes I would make would be:

image Fix this where it doesn’t stick out
image Push down the top parts so it doesn’t show the lines and it’s smooth.
image Make it a little bit wider so it doesn’t show you legs clipping
image And I’d keep the smoke but add fire or something coming out of it so it looks even more nice.

But good job looks very clean and works perfectly.

1 Like