[STAR WARS] The Galactic Empire - Recruiting Developers & Staff

Hey, there! My name is Jake. Iโ€™m looking to add some more people to my development team for The Galactic Empire.

ROBLOX

The First GaIactic Empire

The First GaIactic Empire is a group on Roblox owned by CreationOfCarnage with 545 members. โ€œ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž!โ€ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ใ€”๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ใ€• ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ฑ๐ฒ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ€ฆ

Check out the group here.

Discord

Join the The Galactic Empire Discord Server!

Iโ€™d prefer working with adults, but if youโ€™re mature Iโ€™m open to working with teenagers, as well. We can discuss payouts as we decide what you can bring to the table. Any hired developerโ€™s main tasks are building upon and editing already made games. The games are better developed by those who understand the genre more, but weโ€™re willing to work with others. Iโ€™d love to hear from you guys!

Perks of working for me include a decent payout when games advance, experienced and educated leadership & a great friend. Developers collect on revenue from the project.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Add me on discord for more updates. (Found in the discord server - Emperor Palpatine)

2 Likes

Interesting, but please donโ€™t spam topics, just post one. Itโ€™s kind of rude because other people who have asked questions might not get theirs answered because of your topic pushing it back.

Realy looking forward to working with everyone!

Really good person to work for, helps you out, provides high quality help & knowledge, as well as friend ship.

Gave me the opportunity today to become a Developer for him!

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY PEOPLE!!!
DONโ€™T DISAPPOINT ME OR HIM!

Thanks brother! Greatly appreciated!

You explained so much about the group and member count but you barely explained the actual job and Payment. Read this

Hi there I am very interested. Feel free to contact me on the dev forum or on discord at Ben.#6360 I am a scripter.

Perks of working for me include a decent payout when games advance

Youโ€™ll be paid when the game advances. We can discuss % separately. Iโ€™m willing to pay for programmers & builders now if their work is advanced.

The project is best explained by joining the game. Thatโ€™s why thereโ€™s a link. Itโ€™s more of a position for people who understand the genre and what the game is about. However, Iโ€™m open to taking anyone on for the position. If youโ€™d like to learn more, join the game posted or talk with me separately.

What is the role of staff & Is it in the game & group and/or the discord.
I might I apply but I need to know more of what Im doing.
Thanks!!

Itโ€™s for both in-game and discord.

Ok thanks.
so from my understanding they will be like admins. Is that right?

Thatโ€™s correct, friend! Check us out!

whats your discord server name?

Im willing to be an admin
My main Roblox account is DareDaniel0 which is the one that will join your group and be a in-game admin.

My discord is DareDaniel0 #7616

I have joined your group and discord.

I would recommend heavily putting credit for that Tatooine where itโ€™s due.
ImperialThrawn - Roblox (who is also a roblox employee now)
Overwall youโ€™re missing an important piece of information which is payment. Thereโ€™s no how, when, or amount given anywhere. Also as someone said before the job description is very vague.

Credit is given where it is due on the game. There is no ambiguous payment information. Iโ€™ll pay my developers whatever the game makes as I collect no profit from it. Itโ€™s a project of love for most of us and the developers who want to continue the project know what the job requires. The job description is programming the game to greater heightsโ€ฆ I canโ€™t give anymore information than thatโ€ฆ

CreationOfCarnage can I be a staff on my main account DareDaniel0.
I am in the discord and group.
Thanks!

Appreciate you putting the credit on there as lot of groups that use Thrawnโ€™s Tatooine would claim they made it and have 0 evidence to back it up. If youโ€™re looking for developers as well, the genre hub would be a good place to start.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.