Stardust Studios | Hiring Developers | (15K - 150K) | Read Below

Greetings on behalf of Stardust Studios.

About Us

ROBLOX Development studio dedicated to bringing you the highest quality games.

About The Job

We are a new and upcoming studio looking for professional and experienced developers to join our team and help us with our first long-term project. You will be required to build maps for a round-based team game that can coincide with the mechanics that need to be scripted. Further details of the project can be disclosed in DMs if you are interested. Currently, we have a stable team as well as a reasonable amount of funding, and we are confident that this project will not only highlight the best of everyone’s abilities but also give you experience working as a team alongside other talented individuals. What will you be required to do? You’ll have to script castle traps like spikes, arrows, falling traps into lava as-well-as a shaking volcano, sand storm, possibly a dragon. Scripter will be required to script uis, quests, challenges, castles, animating. The animator will be required to script traps, stand storms, volcanos erupting etc. (more info provided via DMS), VFX artist will be required to create the sand storms, smoke, magic etc.

Requirements:

:white_small_square: MUST BE TEAM ORIENTATED.

:white_small_square: 1 YEAR+ EXPERIENCE

:white_small_square: PORTFOLIO / IMAGES OF WORK

:white_small_square: MUST BE FINE WITH WORKING LONG-TERM / WITH A TEAM

:white_small_square: MUST BE FINE WITH PERCENTAGE PAYMENT & ROBUX (200K+ FUNDING)

Payment

Builder - 15,000 - 125,000 :robux:

Animator - 15,000 - 65,000 :robux:

VFX Artist - 15,000 - 35,000 :robux:

3D Modeller - 15,000 - 135,000 :robux:

Building / Modelling Style:

(Built by Skysm not apart of this game)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on discord: aaron#9000
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

10 Likes

Hi, are you looking for an experienced 3d modeller to help build your game please message me on discord i would like to work with/for you i have over 2 years of experience working 13 hours a day so il say am on par with someone who has 3 years of experience. Message me on discord please if you would like to work with me thank u Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

2 Likes

Hello! I am quite interested in this, here is the link to my portfolio: Procfile's portfolio
You can contact me via Discord at: Artibyte#1517
I hope to work with you soon!

1 Like

Interested, please message me or DM me.

1 Like

Feel free to check me out, I can program and build. 4wku | Programmer & Builder

1 Like

Please do not use picture from my project as referance! I had a chat with you via contact, but I receive some unpleasant replies, which I also shown you proof but sadly resulting a spam and a block. Please remove the image asap!

• KingTrolling
1 Like

I am quite interested! Contact me on Discord at RazorBladedino117#5440
Portfolio: R_dot117- Scripter, Modeler, & Vector Art - #11 by r_dot117

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.