Start up window is incredibly INTRUSIVE, remove it

As you can see, the window is in my way and i have no way of hiding it. So please for the love of builder man fix this and remove the intrusive start up window, it is incredibly annoying and horrific UX

5 Likes

Is this an issue on Mac? On Windows, clicking on anything outside of the upgrading window hides the Studio tab.

7 Likes

It is on Mac, I believe ROBLOX Studio was initially made for windows.

1 Like

This should be reported a bug then as it doesn’t occur in windows, rather, only on mac.

#bug-reports:studio-bugs would work?

3 Likes

This launcher hasn’t been touched that much since when “Roblox Studio 2.0” first released (thats 2012 or 2013)

It has not aged well and needs an upgrade.

1 Like

it’s just a launcher, shouldnt be that buggy.

1 Like

It has to be because when I used to use Windows I never had this problem, but now every time Studio has to update, in whatever app I’m using I have to go fullscreen so it doesn’t intrude.

1 Like

It’s not about it being buggy, but the fact that it literally takes up 50% of your screen, with no way of hiding it until ROBLOX Studio launches.

1 Like

Yes, this only happens on Mac. I have both macOS and Windows, and it’s just fine on Windows.

1 Like

Just click.

1 Like

This is an issue on MacOS, you can drag it to the far side of the screen as a workaround

1 Like

This is an issue on macOS, not Windows.

Bloxstrap has come with an option on windows to use a native fluent design language for the Roblox launcher which looks much better