Starting group, Hiring devs, Roblox got talent

We need some scripters! We haven’t got one yet.

1 Like

We are looking for a 1 scripter, and a group manager,group managers are handpicked

1 Like

I can script tweet me on twitter twitter.com/pitapata10 or just reply or message me in roblox

1 Like

Ok how good? (30 charrrrrrrrrs)

1 Like

well i dont wanna rate myself but id say 8 / 10 also I can make buzzer, door that only lets people with a certain ticket in, buzzer buttons that you can only press if your in a seat and golden buzzer that launches golden thingys and more

1 Like

It doesn’t work, please send me a request to Aleay ✘; ✦#7275.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I’m one of the Developers for the original Roblox’s Got Talent.

This entire scheme/game genre, as well as the name, is copying Roblox’s Got Talent. In fact, everything that you listed is copying everything we added.

The Mod Panel: For the mod panel that you listed, we have everything on there.
Proof: Screenshot by Lightshot

Core: Mod calls, judge panels, host panels are all of the ideas that we made.
Proof: Screenshot by Lightshot

Again, why are you copying the entire idea of the game? Also, it wasn’t very smart to message the actual Roblox’s Got Talent Developer to make another game/stolen idea that I already work on.

3 Likes

This is entirely copying the idea of the original Roblox Got Talent. Everything he listed is apart of the current game and seems like he’s copying our ideas. There’s literally no difference to anything he listed. You can play and test the original game yourself and you will see what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Im pretty interested in this Contact me on discord: Almond#3071

Im interested Ronlox insnt about criticism. It is a place to be one. Here is my Portfolio but I can do more scripts. [For-Hire] RobloxyDevFem Portfolio

That’s the game idea, there are a lot more of RGTs, Roblox sees them as genres and even if the principal idea is RGT they renovate the idea and make a talent game show with different name, different map, new systems and much more. It’s like you put in context this with obbys, they are kinda the same but differently, and yes, we will be using panels and that maybe but they will be different and unique.

2 Likes

What flvurry means is that it’s not their original idea, which means that they are just recreating the work that the Roblox’s Got Talent developers have already made, since it’s their idea. And yes a gameshow genre exists, with many games, but this Roblox’s Got Talent is copying another Roblox’s Got Talent, and the developer’s unique ideas and solutions.

They didn’t even bother to give it another name.

The exact way he listed them is not unique at all. This copies our entire new Mod Panel interface. What’s the point you’re trying to make?

1 Like

Also just to add onto your comment, it’s not “very close ideas”, it’s the exact same ideas and copied ideas. This is the same way how we run our main control and interface in the game.

honestly who cares if hes ’ copying ’ first of all it will have a different name and style and everything second of all its just heavily inspiration

2 Likes

Thank you all for joining the team and your support through the drama! We have now one last position left you can find it here [CLOSED] Scripter Position

1 Like

Are you reading the post? We are calling it other way…

Hello I am interested in the building role, you can contact me via forum or you may contact me on Discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

guys legally he is allowed to make another roblox’s got talent game and if you say its a copy then your saying the original one is copying the irl got talent groups

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.