Statistics for a R$600 3 day sponsor experiment

Quick info: made Tuesday-Friday, R$200 each day, started 8:30 PM, targeting any gender <13 on phone or tablet

I got around 3,000,000 impressions, 389 clicks, and 211 visits from this sponsor which ended up with a 0.013% CTR which is pretty good for a sponsor and 0.007% conversion rate which is also pretty good. I’ll be posting a R$600 2 day sponsor to see if less days gives more visits or not. Thoughts on this experiment?

6 Likes

Pretty good return. You basically got 1 visit for 3 robux.

9 Likes

No no, anything lower than 0.3% CTR is a failure. I suggest you re-make the icon or boost the stats first

I think this used to be true, but sponsorship CTR’s are a lot lower than they used to be. Do you know of anyone getting 0.3% CTR on sponsorships recently?

I’ve been testing ads recently, to be honest, even a 0.5% CTR is not worth it. Spending 1K robux on a 0.5% CTR ad, that would be 50000 impressions and 250 clicks, meaning that I have to spend 4 robux for every click, if 50% of the viewers joined my group/played game, then it’s 8 robux for 1 member. That’s damn bad, to be honest. Sponsored ads have the same basic calculations, it means a CTR of 0.3% will get you a player at the price of 12 robux. That’s not possible to maintain, unless you have a high balance.

1 Like

I’ll start off by saying, ad CTR’s are much higher than sponsorship CTR’s, and I’m not sure which one you were referring to in your reply. It sounds like you were talking about ads, (correct me if I’m wrong on that.) In the case of ads, you’re right that the CTR should be much higher than a sponsorship since the number of impressions for ads is much lower than sponsors. (We’re taking a difference of thousands vs. millions of impressions!)

It appears to me that the poster is using sponsorships, not ads. For sponsorships, I like this range for guidance: Thoughts On My 10 Robux Sponsor? - #17 by zaydoudou

The poster’s cost is about 3 Robux per play, which is pretty good in my opinion. With such a low cost per play, I would imagine that the poster may have been profitable, (assuming the game has concurrent players & is monetized to some extent.)

2 Likes

LOL Someone got 81% CTR on his sponsorship a few days ago

1 Like

I definitely saw that. For OP I would recommend targeting PC players too because you targeted any gender, <13, Tablet and Phone.

1 Like

Having a more strict audience (depending on the game also) is better. For my game which I have sponsors running, I do any gender and <13 also.

1 Like

I didn’t ask you I was talking to OP.

1 Like

That’s true.
Most of the time people only cares about the visible data, but not the complex ones.
For example I’ve seen a Philippine Army group making fraud ads (Claiming that they made a building sandbox) for all kinds of audiences including 13- girls who plays on mom’s phone.
I’m not too sure if this is contributive to the game, cause I doubt that small girls is willing to spend Robux for a gamepass called “OR-5 Corporal”.
By targeting all audiences could result in a higher click rate for example 100000000 impressions with 0.8% CTR, maybe the more specialized ones only gets 60000000 impressions with 0.65% CTR, but by scamming /tricking players into a group/game, it’s likely that the average income from every player would be dead low, compared to specialized advertising .
(My opinion :D)

2 Likes

That was a glitch. Also it was an advertisement, not a sponsor.

Maybe, but sponsors get 10-30x the impressions, making them pretty good even at a 0.1% CTR.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, didn’t know before :smiley:

I would definitely use sponsorship but I’m advertising a group rn can’t do that

1 Like

While you can’t sponsor a group directly, but you can sponsor a group game (if you have one and it’s of good quality).

2 Likes

Something’s wrong with roblox. Recently, I sponsored a game for 5,000 robux and it got roughly 50,000 impressions and a few hundred visits… what went wrong?