Stealthy's 2D Graphics Portfolio

Moved to Stealthy's Graphics

3 Likes

Always, looking for feedback! Feel free to comment on some of the logos :slight_smile:

New logo! 6/28/2020

Edit: Commissions Open!
July 4th sale start on July 4th to the 8th 10R OFF EVERYTHING

nice where would I pay the subscription

1 Like

Sent you a message!
Hope it explains everything.

Working on line 4 of styles.
Going to be very nice qaulity.

Changed contact to Stealthy#6465

Very soon Ill be adding UI’S and Icons to my portfolio.

July 4th update has been released!
Make sure to check out my new work!!!
UI’s are 250-500 robux
2d logos and VFX are 10 robux off

Sale over. Working on advanced logos!

2D Logos showcase - A bit of a chaos :cyclone:

:star2: Stealthy Devout: Looks amazing, mature, with a very good balance between rough and clean textures. I would put it on any device I use for work as a sticker and even as a T-shirt to try and get into a productive mood. It’s the best logo you’re showing us.

:ocean: Wave Studios: It totally gives these nice beach/summer vibes. I find it a little troublesome how the hole inside the A is too small, and the irregular shapes of the effect’s layers (in “Wave”) gives extra confusion to it, but reading it is no big deal.

:ice_cube: Icy Studios: Lacks enough contrast between object and background, and I’m not sure what the background’s shape is supposed to be. I do like the texture of the foreground text, but the placing of the S’s, it kinda can give you a wrong reading (SICYS Tudio), because ICY and TUDIO are sharing a very similar level of visual weight (which does NOT happen in the case of Stealthy Devout and Wonder Store)

:new_moon: Wonder Store and Gold City require more work.

:stars: Star City: Its fine/fun. Idk if its me being old, but the green hue of City with those frames, tires my sight a bit.

:first_quarter_moon_with_face: Lightwave: I can’t get my head around this one. I love its colors and its mood! But both elements have the same 3 colors/textures, and are of a similar size/weight, and so, they divide/confuse the attention, instead of focusing it.

Overrall, the “Stealthys Graphics” is not helping you as a tittle for the showcase. And sometimes less is more; I’d take 3-4 of your best works and arrange them evenly along a horizontal.

Pricing Sheet - The need for legibility :mag_right:

Your information is arranged in three columns, nice :ballot_box_with_check:, but a different color for sections (2D Logos, VFX, Advanced Logo, etc) would help to provide guidance when reading through them.

The block of information on the right is too tight, which inevitably leads to a tiring read or a complete skip. Readers need to receive any kind of info in the simplest and easiest way possible.

Availibility - Never make typos when offering text-related services :no_entry_sign: :writing_hand:

Availability, a simple mistake on one letter can make a client believe you’re careless. This can be harsh, because we all can make mistakes everywhere, anytime. I have four recommendations:

• :sleeping_bed: Take a break. When you’re tired, you’re more prone to mistakes.
  • :open_book: Paste your draft on Word or any other program/app/site with a spell check.
  • :snowflake: Let your draft or work cool down. If you revisit it again a day or two latter, you might find more mistakes to address, or get better ideas for a small detail.
  • :raising_hand_man:Ask a friend, teammate or colleague to do a bit of proofreading on your draft.

Closure :maple_leaf:

If I sounded harsh at any point, sorry! I actually think that you’re doing pretty good: you’re learning and using many different tools, experimenting with cool effects, getting results, and hopefully, enjoying everything a bit atleast. I personally know more people at +20 that would not be able to attain your level, with that many tools, in that frame of time. So carry on! gl!

1 Like