Stegcloak Module

StegCloak Module

yes, hide messages inside other messages!

[ Original GitHub ] ~~ [ Original Website ] ~~ [ Roblox Module ]

Roblox Testing Experience

this stegcloak module is not the original, it’s the first that came on roblox.
StegCloak is a NPM Module, made by KuroLabs.

Ever wanted to create any protected string? Ever wanted to protect strings for your game?

with this module, you can just hide strings with a password, if the password is incorrect, it will give you a different result, even if it’s just a mayus.

Some Examples

Decode β’β€β€Œβ€Œβ’β€β€Œβ€Œβ‘β€Œβ€β’β£β’β€β‘β€Œβ€β€Œβ’β’β€β‘β€β€Œβ€β€Œβ€β’β’β£β€β€Œβ€β’β€Œβ€Œβ€β’β€β€Œβ£β’β£β€Œβ€β‘β’β€Œβ‘β€β€Œβ‘β£β€Œβ‘β€β‘β€Œβ£β€Œβ€β‘β€β‘β€Œβ’β€β’β£β‘β€β€Œβ€β’β‘β€Œβ’β€Œβ€Œβ’β€me? = Password = Password
Not β€Œβ€β£β‘β‘β’β’β€β‘β’β€β‘β’β‘β’β£β‘β‘β£β’β€β£β‘β‘β€Œβ‘β’β‘β€Œβ’β‘β€β€Œβ€β’β€β‘β€Œβ‘β€Œβ’β’β€β’β‘β’β‘β€β‘β’β’β’β’β‘β€β‘β£β€Œβ’β€β‘β£β€β€β’β€β‘β‘β€β‘β£β’β‘β’β€β’β£β€β€Œβ€β€β‘β‘β’β€Œβ€β’β€β£β’β€Œβ’β’β’β‘β€β€Œβ’β‘β€β€Œβ€β‘β€β’β€β’β’β€Œβ’β€β€Œβ‘β’β£β‘β‘β‘β€Œβ’β’β€Œβ€β€Œβ€β‘β£β€Œβ‘β€a cover message = Password = Bread

Yeah, very cool, but how it works?

It compresses and encrypts the secret before cloaking it with special unicode invisible characters.

How to add it

First of all, get the module here.
After you insert it to your game, add a script loading it.

Example (for newbies)
local Stegcloak = require(game:GetService('ReplicatedStorage').StegCloak)

or

local Stegcloak = require(8898019946) --this works for module updates!

Then, call any of the functions.

Steg:Hide(Secret, Pass, Cover) -- with this you hide all!
Steg:Reveal(Message, Pass)
local Stegcloak = require(game:GetService('ReplicatedStorage').StegCloak)
local Hidden = Stegcloak:Hide("Secret words here!", "PasswordOfSecrets", "Cover must have 2+ words!")
local Recovered = Stegcloak:Reveal(Hidden, "PasswordOfSecrets")

print("\nHidden: ", Hidden, "\nRecovered:", Recovered)
Expected Output

Hidden: Cover must β£β€β‘β€Œβ£β€β€β’β‘β‘β€Œβ€β’β€Œβ’β£β€β€β‘β’β€β€β’β‘β‘β€β€Œβ‘β’β‘β’β€β€Œβ’β€Œβ€β€Œβ€Œβ‘β’β€β€Œβ€Œβ€β’β€Œβ’β‘β’β‘β€Œβ£β€β€Œβ‘β’β‘β€Œβ‘β‘β£β€Œβ‘β‘β€β‘β€β‘β’β‘β€Œβ£β€β’β€β€Œβ€β€Œβ€β’β€Œβ’β€Œβ€β‘β€β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€β€Œβ€Œβ€β€Œβ‘β€have 2+ words!
Recovered: Secret words here!

Aaand thats what the module do!
It’s needed to run on a server script as HTTP Requests aren’t allowed on the client.

It’s recommended that you clone the glitch project and change the Url on the Module.

Things you can do

• You can test doing an E2E (End To End) chat.
  • You can create new things and try that the exploiters can’t read it.
6 Likes

i think a little confusing but nice :clap:

2 Likes

what I can upgrade? (you can also visit original github and read README.MD)
I’m Spanish, I speak good english, but I can get corrected.
also thanks :heart:

1 Like

No No I Very Liked Your Module Only i think a little confusing for newbies

1 Like

oh yes! That can be true, I’ll try to edit the post and explain more tomorrow. I’m going to sleep as we’re on 23:58 on spain.
Also, thanks!

Update

I just fixed a little thing.

• Fixed Min word count. (Needed 2 or more words to work)
  • Created a testing place!