Sten Rifle Model

Currently working on a ww2 game
here is the sten rifle model, any suggestions?

9 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but was this made with CSG? The model looks good.
But a Sten… rifle?

The only thing that’s different is the holes on the handle(?) are supposed to be bigger.
Everything else is perfect though, nice job!

2 Likes

That looks great man, keep up the great work.

I recommend adding higher quality textures to the sten-rifle. I hope this helped🙂

1 Like

Maybe you could also add additional skins for it so players could have the option to choose which skin they like on it, like a camo skin for example🔫

Hey, looks good. I’ve never seen a sten irl, is the right part not curved? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it curved in pics. Good job

Hey, this is a really good build!

One thing I would change a little is the magazine though. You seem to have added some stampings to it that aren’t present in the actual gun. Here’s what a WW2 Sten magazine looks like:

Also, for the caliber that the weapon uses, I feel like the magazine is a little too wide. Other than that, great job!

From what I know, no variant of the Sten uses curved magazines. You might have confused it with the Sterling, which is pretty much an upgraded Sten with a curved mag.

1 Like

Ah yes!! I just looked it up and your model is very alike to the sten, good job. It’s a bit chunkier though

1 Like