Stereoscopic 3D effect [Open Sourced]

ok so this isn’t the 3D you think I’m talking about, I mean the 3D that when you were 3D glasses it will pop out of your screen

(please note that the game map will NOT be this one I only used this one becuase It looked the best for the effect)

Before the effect

In game

play here 3D effect - Roblox

17 Likes

Now this is interesting. Something I haven’t seen on ROBLOX myself.

I do remember getting a pair of 3d glasses from a book fair, wish I had them right now!

3 Likes

Dang, I remember when I used to have books with those red/blue 3D glasses, but threw them away XD

4 Likes

I really like the creativity and idea put into this but I cannot really understand the 3D affect I m finding it difficult to imagine what it will be like (I have not watched a 3D movie in a while.) It could make the players experience more thrilling. So overall I believe it will be great for many people. Even though Virtual Reality is popular this can still be tried. You might want to check if this has been used before.

3 Likes

But… Roblox doesn’t support custom shaders…

1 Like

Same here either I threw them away or they got lost in my closet or somewhere :laughing:

1 Like

well now they do hahahahahahhaa B)

1 Like

lol my pc is over heating already so i might have to wait then i might try out making 3d inside of vr

1 Like

How did you make this, this is very interesting.

2 Likes

that and its not shaders its 12 different GUI’s

1 Like

it was made using 12 different gui’s and ALOT of scipting

1 Like

lol I kept mine but idk were they are

That is amazing! (30 Characters)

Anaglyph 3D

Type of stereoscopic 3D effect. I would update the title and game to this

2 Likes