Sticky | Scripter | Bot Developer

16 years old, been scripting for over a year now. I’ve gotten pretty good at it. I wanted to make this portfolio as it’s an opportunity for me to get better at scripting. Hoping to get better as I continue to practice.

Lua

This text will be hidden

Low Gravity Mode

Easy Mode

Speed GUI

Low Graphics

Afk System

Among Us Vents

Discord Bot Showcase

Games I’ve worked for:

Script Fighting Ultimate (10.2 Million Visits)

Script Fighting Ultimate - Roblox

Prices depend on the complexity of the scripts. I normally charge anywhere from 25-1000 robux depending on how hard the script is. My prices are negotiable and can change depending on the project.

Please note I will ask for 10% of the payment before we start to prevent getting scammed.

I’m available on the weekends, not so much on the weekdays.

Feel free to contact me here, or on my discord: StickyBloxyCola#7963

Please note, I have all rights to cancel a commission if it’s either out of my skill level or I don’t have the time.

Huge thanks to @oVX0_0XVo for helping me set this up.

14 Likes

Vouch, I have worked with him multiple times and he is great. Fixes any mistakes made even after it was completed for free, although there are rarely mistakes.

4 Likes

Update: I’m currently not able to work on any commissions, due to school, and I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

1 Like

Sticky is quite a good scripter. If you need help with anything I would recommend him.

1 Like

Update: Commisions are back open! I also added some examples.

Can’t wait to start working with you all!

1 Like

Im intrested in hiring you for a job, how much would you charge for a dog.

1 Like

I highly recommend Sticky he’s learning extremely fast and he is always helping me. I hired him multiple times and he never disappointed me!

1 Like

Review from @TheVanisse:
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 12.34.54 PM

1 Like

Sticky is a great guy! He’s nice guy, a great scripter, reliable, and trustworthy.

1 Like

I’m beginning to start discord bot commissions (Please note that I’m a beginner in this and I will cancel the commission if it is out of my skill level.)

Feel free to contact me on my discord: StickyBloxyCola#7963
or here on the forum.

2 Likes

Can I hire you to do a job for my game

1 Like

i love his work he is reliable and is able to do the work on time and has low payments i love that. so i would come back to him if i need any thing else my rating for him out of five stars i would put 5 stars and if he made a mistake he fixed it for free but thats rare if he ever makes a mistake i had no issues with him. He is easy to talk to comunicate to and i have a lot of fun with him through the work i hired him for thank you so much