[STILL OPEN] Hiring scripters, builders, modelers, and GUI creators for a FPS BR

If the entire team is filled out you would have to pay them 10% each and 30% for you. There should also be a way to contact someone on Discord or Twitter even. Most people here do not use google hangout or roblox *cough cough. I’m not saying you need Discord, it’s more organised and easier to contact as what I said above. You should also tell people how much you are paying them. I already did the calculations so that won’t be a problem.

Note: Could I become a tester by any chance?

Hope everything goes well and best wishes.

2 Likes

If you’d like, you can be a tester when it is ready for testing.

1 Like

hi i would like to apply for a ui role please contact me in private so i can send images of my work

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

Hello, I’m a medium-level-scripter, I can do all the things you listed for scripter in

“About The Job”

except for scripting weapons.

I also don’t take payment of robux. I work for free,

Waiting for a reply,
airsoft561 | Director | airsoft561 studios “Free developing for all.”

1 Like

Hello, I’m an intermediate level Scripter and I would like to apply for Scripter.

My portfolio: ThePoisonFish | Programmer and Builder's Portfolio

1 Like

Group now open, view original post for information on it.

1 Like

We are still looking for the role of Scripters, Head Scripter, Head GUI/UI Creator, Builders, Modelers, and Head modeler. If interested, message me and we can work something out.

Thanks, xPro_Do

1 Like

I’d love to be your builder!! image

There are some bad photos of my work. xD :smiley:

1 Like

Hello I Am Interested In Building Contact Me Via My Discord
CorruptEquality#1669
(What about animators?) You have to animate the guns!

1 Like

Hello, im intrested into doing Head GUI/UI Creator

1 Like

Alright, do you have a portfolio or some past work you can display?

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/a9c9ab5c420828752f3a69a9f8613ed8

1 Like

That looks pretty good. Are you able to make an example real quick? Nothing too hard, just a page like the attached image. (Click to start screen)

1 Like

ah but wait What do you mean by inventory who will program the inventory System?

1 Like

If you don’t script then when we get some scripters they can program that and all.

1 Like

Yes, I can do it, but I want the game’s characters

1 Like

Okey good
30 Charrrr…

The characters are in the design process, they will be finished sometime soon. For now are you just able to make something like it without characters or just a mannequin type thing?

yes
30 charrrrr…