[STILL OPEN] Hiring scripters, builders, modelers, and GUI creators for a FPS BR

About the Project

This project is going to be a first person shooter battle royale, similar to Apex Legends. You will drop in from the sky with nothing at all. You will be able to hold two weapons, (each weapon will be able to have attachments that you can attach if you find em), a backpack for more storage space, a shield, a helmet, and a knockdown shield. When you get knocked, your teammate(s) will be able to revive you, although you can bleed out / get finished off. More details about the game will be revealed if you are hired / want to know more.

About the Project

This project is going to be a first person shooter battle royale, similar to Apex Legends. You will drop in from the sky with nothing at all. You will be able to hold two weapons, (each weapon will be able to have attachments that you can attach if you find em), a backpack for more storage space, a shield, a helmet, and a knockdown shield. When you get knocked, your teammate(s) will be able to revive you, although you can bleed out / get finished off. More details about the game will be revealed if you are hired / want to know more.

The Team
@xPro_Do - Head Developer, Head Builder, Owner
@username - Head Scripter
@username - Scripter
@Rami_XD1 - Head GUI/UI Creator
@supermanaymany- GUI/UI Creator(s)
@username - Builder
@username - Head Modeler
@Red1Monster ; - Modeler

About The Job

This is what each developer will primarily be doing:

Builder: Buildings, Interiors, etc…
Modelers: Terrain (like trees / bushes), supply bins, etc…
Scripters: Scripting weapons, movement, functionality (of things like doors or picking up stuff / trading out things in inventory), etc…
GUI/UI: Overhead compass, map, inventory, weapons, ammo, etc…

This isn’t all that is going to need to be done, but these are some primary things that are needed. More information will be given per person, and the head of each department (building, scripting, etc…) will be in charge of assigning what needs to be done to each person.

Payment

Upon release of the game, you will be paid based off of what the game makes. You will receive a percent of the game’s revenue, for 2-3 months after release, after that, we can renegotiate the payment, whether one time payment of a lot of Robux, or a continuation of receiving percentages.

Contact Us

The best way to contact me right now, is the DevForum. After the team is all set up, we may use an alternative form for communication.

Group

You can join the group here. If you wish to become a beta tester then you can purchase the beta tester shirt and you will be able to play the games prior to release.

Thanks for stopping by,

~xPro_Do

14 Likes

I’d like to apply for modeler, but i don’t take percentage pay, so if you don’t find any modelers, you can always negociate something with me

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

2 Likes

Do you need any co owners and stuff like that?

No, do you dev though? Because devs are what is needed primarily

2 Likes

Hello, I am interested in the building role, you can contact me on discord at Dinosoreo32#0306, or via forum.

1 Like

hello! im interested if u want add me on disc im Everett…#1347 im a realistic builder

1 Like

Hello, im intrested into doing building, you can find my portfolio here

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t have discord anymore. If you wish to still become a builder for this project despite not having a discord, message me and we can try to work something out.

maybe u have twitter? in there we can talk easyli

I don’t have twitter either. After the initial hirings, we will use most likely Google Hangouts for team communications, and for individual communications, either Google Hangouts or the DevForum.

can u add me on roblox? im EverettDBXZ

i will be afk a bit so ill accept after

I’d like to apply for builder, but i dont take percentage pay, so if you don’t find any builders, you can
always negociate something with me.

Before I add you or anything, are you able to send me some examples of your work?

yea sure i can do it lol i can see u some realistic things

1 Like

Yeah, I saw those, is there anything else you have that you can show?

1 Like

yep lemme take screenshot of 2 more things that i have

1 Like

if youre in pc u can play my realistic game Just Smile [Preview] - Roblox

1 Like

2 Likes