[STILL OPEN] Hiring scripters, builders, modelers, and GUI creators for a FPS BR

That looks pretty good. Are you able to make an example real quick? Nothing too hard, just a page like the attached image. (Click to start screen)

1 Like

ah but wait What do you mean by inventory who will program the inventory System?

1 Like

If you don’t script then when we get some scripters they can program that and all.

1 Like

Yes, I can do it, but I want the game’s characters

1 Like

Okey good
30 Charrrr…

The characters are in the design process, they will be finished sometime soon. For now are you just able to make something like it without characters or just a mannequin type thing?

yes
30 charrrrr…

Alright thanks.

1234567891234567890-

You want the ui just as Apex Legends or just Similar to it

Relatively similar but also having some uniqueness to it.

https://gyazo.com/ebf345dafee81fa15b64b43d1009bd3a

That looks fantastic. Are you okay with working for a percentage as the post shows?

yeah
30 charrrr…

thx
30 char…

If you need any custom sounds for any of the guns and or anything else then please contact me on discord at:
Album#5834

Yeah i am sorry for the slow reply

EDIT: NVM This wasnt my portfolio sorry XD

Hi, I am interested in the project you’re currently working on. I wanted to say, that I wish to join the team as a modeler, I will work on the terrains and environment, I too wanna adjust the lighting for the beauty sake of the game. I don’t want payment, as I just want to work with someone.

Hi there I am interested in the scripter position. Do you have a discord I can contact you on?

hi XD,

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.