STILL [OPEN] Looking For A Dev Team For A Brand New Military/Star Wars Game

Saber Training Battleground (Name will be updated)

About Us

Hi there! We are a new small dev team looking for new members to join our team. We’re looking for builders, scripters, animators and anyone who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Were looking for our game to be a military/star wars type of game with high ranking officers and two sides the Jedi and Sith. We have currently worked on a map however it is pretty bad but we have really good scripts and lightsabers so far. We see a lot of potential in this game and we are welcoming anyone to join whether you’re a professional or a beginner to come and join us. We are going to have a medium sized team for this as we want a lot of people to join and help this and of course their will be payments which you can see down below.

The Team
@Avaliable - Scripter
@Avaliable - Scripter
@Avaliable - Builder
@Avaliable - Builder
@Avaliable - GFX Artist
@Avaliable - Animator

You can see our progress so far here: Saber Training Grounds - Roblox This is the map that we have built so far however it is pretty trashy.

The Dummy - Roblox This is our second game were we test out all of our force abilities.

We have two groups the Jedi and Sith

About The Job

We are looking for scripters, builders and animators for this goal we expect you to have Good communication skills and we will check team progress daily and we all want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another while we are doing this project. As this is a new game we are also open to suggestions that any of you would like to make. And hope to make our game popular.

Payment

We will be paying through the games percentages and profits that the game makes. However if the game doesn’t work out im willing to pay each person about 2k - 3k robux for your efforts. Im not too sure how long this project to be but the goal is too hopefully become a popular Military/Star Wars group as their are not many of them out there.

Contact Us

I wouldn’t say theirs an age limit as long as you have the skills but to contact me I am on discord Maxayy#6233 or my Co-Owner Reniq#1604

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could help you out with this. I would not call myself a pro scripter but I have quite some experience. I’ve scripted for about 7 months now. If you want to contact me my discord is: Maxen2031#3524

1 Like

Alright I send you a friend request.

Make sure to contact Reniq#1604 if im not available.

Yes Contact me or Reniq#1604 if not avaliable

are you looking for any managers? if you are interested, message me on discord. phorba#8385

1 Like

Ok I’ll message you now on discord.

Still looking for scripter and builders for anyone who wants to join the team :slight_smile:

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! phorba#8385

Make sure to contact me or Reniq#1604 if im not avaliable.

I sent you a devforum PM with my portfolio.

1 Like

I have replied to you on PM’S.

Make sure to contact Reniq#1604 if im not available.

I would Like to Apply for the builder position. My discord is 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕡#6662. Thanks!

I’d like to apply for the scripter position my discord is siruv#3200.

I tried your discord but it didn’t work?

Make sure to contact Rzniq if im unavailable.