Stranded Island

Mini project, i need some feedback for the gui and the align position responsiveness (how fast are objects moving while holding them)

4 Likes

When is the game coming out???

THIS LOOKS GREAT!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

thanks haha, dont really know because the game needs mobile compability for the release but probably somewhere in june/july :grin:

Looks nice, the only thing I’d worry about is when player fall. Might want to put a cap on how far the object can get from the target position.

1 Like

when game releasing??

this looks really good, but make camera offset slightly forward so you cant see your neck and your body isnt too distracting, also make new particles ovbiously. i like the ui but something looks off to me, its kinda bare, and final thing the pick-up ui still shows for a little bit after picking up the objects it looks like

1 Like

UPDATE
Added: crafting system, improved inventory, added using items and marking them as tools you can equip, less camera sway, and added placeholder image for items

2 Likes

UPDATE 2.
I added a “Quick Bar” so you can use items using numbers 1-3 instead of going in inventory, selecting an item and clicking use, i’ve added “Player Status” that contains Hungry Level, aswell as Thirst Level, looking into adding a building system and a tutorial, mobile is tested with each publish :slight_smile:

Link to the game if you want to test it out or want to find some bugs: Stranded Island - Roblox

Feedback is always needed :heart:

2 Likes