Strange 500 error after liking or unliking a post

I’m sure it wasn’t an intentional bug. Also, I don’t think valentines usually takes place on the devforum.

1 Like

My notifications also don’t show up in that window, I have to open the full view of it.

But I’m also getting false/duplicate notifications of replies that I already read yesterday. Do you get that too?

No I don’t have that issue that I can tell.

Same here, but you can still see your notifications by looking in the notifications menu on your profile

https://devforum.roblox.com/u/YOUR_USERNAME/notifications

1 Like

Funny enough, when I changed my notifications to watching on this thread, I got a notification for your post

(This one)

Even though I already saw it a long time ago. This isn’t the only post either.

This is really weird.

Notifs in general are a bit broken, will get fixed eventually, just wait it out.

1 Like

My notification button is working again! I’ll let you know if I still get notifications for old posts.

My notifications work again.
It seems everything works again

1 Like

It works for me too!

Just to confirm, my notifications appear to be working just as intended now.

Hours ago, I was experiencing the issue of having my notifications section not being able to showcase properly (unless pressing a button to overview the page), but now, it seems that a lot of users are seeing normally to its good state… The same goes for my point of view:

(I hid the texts with the blue outline for the privacy of what is being currently discussed)

Still having an issue where notifications are delayed/link to the wrong post. They keep appearing for things I’ve already seen.

OK, it’s fine, no problem :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.