Strange black outlines on my blocky terrain

hey, i’m working on a map and i’ve ran into this weird issue.
so basically, my map is made only by using blocks and i’ve used decals/textures to put the textures on blocks. with both textures/decals i’ve experienced the same issue, black outlines. (pic below)

i’ve tried disabling outlines and enabling outlines. sometimes the outlines on blocks disappared without me even changing anything and then they appeared again.
i’ve tried looking for a solution but i couldn’t find anything that could help me with this.
could anyone help me with this? thanks!

1 Like

Maybe it has an unperfect size, have you tried doing this?

solution

2 Likes

or perhaps this

solution2

3 Likes

It might be due to the fact you’re using textures, see if removing all textures fixes it, if so, you might have to change the way you do the textures.

2 Likes

the legacy outlines thing sometimes works and sometimes doesnt (even when i dont do anything).
i think the first method is about making the blocks collide with each other and i dont want that. ill try it test tho cuz its late for me atm. (ill let u know if it works as i want it to)

2 Likes

i tried changing it from decals to surface guis to textures. i dont think that this it the case
(none of them fixed it)

2 Likes

I meant remove the texture/picture completely, just leave the parts. Don’t worry, just create a backup if you’re worried about losing progress.

1 Like

Have you tried changing the surface to no outlines?

I misplaced the parts inside of a part, It won't affect anything though still works..

1 Like

Your image probably has faint black outlines.

2 Likes

update

i gave up on using textures because nothing seemed to work.
the best replacement for textures in this case were differently colored blocks. (pic below)

1 Like