Strange DataStore CURL error causing DataStore service to fail most, if not all, of the time across many games

I have the same error too.

I saw it in dev console…

and this…

1 Like

The error is still happening in studio for me.

1 Like

And error rates jumped up a bit

Earlier it was 14 failed, like 2 hours ago.

1 Like

Might be a dns cache issue. When you get a chance please flush your dns cache and let us know if you still see those error messages.

Thanks for the report! :slight_smile:

Chatting with engineering about the issue - do you have a link to the game this is occurring at?

https://www.roblox.com/games/292439477/Phantom-Forces

The errors have not gone up since, it must of spiked for a few minutes or something, going to do a more in depth stats check.

Got a better chart setup, indeed seems to be the case that it was a spike.

1 Like

These errors seem to be happening again as well as massive server lag. Ping is around 3000-5000. Anyone know what’s up?

Yeah, having a few select times where this occurs. Its random, but seems to be not as bad as the previous time it happened. Still though, why is this occurring?

Is this somehow related to a client’s connection to the server being poorer than usual?

It seems like replication is also really slow, but I don’t know if its related to this issue.

Just got this issue now. My game got stuck on my loading screen in studio for ages before spitting out this error

Is Roblox down, or could I have an issue with my code? I have not made any recent changes to it.

the servers are having issues rn and they are aware >:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.