Strange Error While Starting Studio Tried Everything

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

i want to get back on roblox studio just updated this and with every updates comes some sort of issues its honestly stupid how this happens every time but this is the only time that i could resolve it by myself …

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

already Checked on here but did not find anything

well first i did what it said went on the browser did the sign up thing and went back on but it doesn’t work then i restarted my pc and then i checked files still did not work then deleted Studio and went on the roblox create page and downloaded it again then i checked drivers and tried running it as an administrator and nothing any ideas on how i can get this working again?

Thanks

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!