Strange Formatting in Developer Statistics

When visiting a game’s developer statistics, the blurb at the top of the page can sometimes strangely format itself.

• This only occurs with certain game titles; I’ve only seen such strange formatting using this title.
    I noticed this just now, at 12:16 AM CST 2/28/2021 using this link if that helps you in any way.
  • The title in question: The Backstreets [WIP] [RAR]

This is a very minor UI issue. Like I said before, this does not occur with every title:

2 Likes

Hey! This appears to be an issue on the current dev stats page under Create - Roblox. I would encourage you to check out create.roblox.com. This issue doesn’t seem to be showing up there and we are also eventually planning on replacing the old page you have been looking at with the new creator page that I last linked (create.roblox.com).

4 Likes

Ah, I see. Since y’all are going to replace the page soon anyways perhaps, there are bigger issues to focus on. I’ll go ahead and mark your reply as a solution + consider this bug report closed. Thanks for the staff response!

Welcome to the forum, by the way. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This issue should be fixed! Let us know if it still occurs. Thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.